1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。
「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。
2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》
「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。
3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》
「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。
4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》
「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。
5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》
「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。
『貳』 外國片中含有經典對白的電影
1.Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. --亂世佳人 2. Jack: Listen, Rose. You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on. You』re going to make lots of babies, and you』re going to watch them grow. You』 re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can』t feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I』m thankful (crying) you must (shivering) …you must … do me this honor. Promise me that you』ll survive, that you won』t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I』ll never let go, Jack. I』ll never let go, I promise. --泰坦尼克號 3.Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid, sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. I wish I could have been there with you. Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. If there is anything you need, I won』t be far away. 「where is my jenny?」 --阿甘正傳 4."I'll be back!" --終結者
採納哦
『叄』 求歐美電影中英文經典對白原文(要長的哦,越長越好)
你好!英文電影經典對白1.《亂世佳人》Tomorrow is another day.2.《泰坦尼克號》Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no ...
『肆』 經典歐美電影台詞
《白日夢想家》影片經典台詞:開拓視野,沖破艱險,看見世界,身臨其境,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。
《怦然心動》影片經典台詞:有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。
《兩小無猜》影片經典台詞:年少時容易把一切都看得很重,更容易把看得很重的東西瞬間推翻,就像哭鬧的孩子看到新玩具的那一刻,嘴角在眼淚干之前就已經上揚。
《愛在日落黃昏時》影片經典台詞:我覺得,當你年輕的時候,你會相信你會認識很多人,但後來你才會發現能交流的人其實很少。
『伍』 一些外國電影經典台詞
我喜歡早上一起來是一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大,你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是象這樣的死去.
盲目可以增加你的勇氣,因為你無法看到危險。
『陸』 求歐美電影中英文經典對白原文(要長的哦,越長越好)
你好!!
英文電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there, and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts, it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thoughts, I』d rather dance with the cows』 til you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy, baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someon
e or sharing something.
謝謝!!
『柒』 歐美經典電影台詞
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
『捌』 歐美電影經典對白
《肖申克的救贖》
Red與假釋官的對話:
Officer: Please sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?
請坐。瑞德,你因終身監禁已被關了40年了,你覺得你已改過了嗎?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.
改過?讓我想想。我不明白那是什麼意思。
Officer: It means you're ready to rejoin society.
你有心理准備重新投入社會嗎?
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
我知道你們是怎麼想的,老弟。對我來說那隻是個用來掩飾的詞,政客用的詞語,讓你們年青人能穿西裝打領帶、有一份好工作。你倒底想知道些什麼?我對自己所犯的罪感到後悔嗎?
Officer: Well, are you?
你有後悔嗎?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth I don't give a shit.
沒有一天我不感到後悔的。不是因為我在監獄里,或者你認為我該這樣。我回首過往,一個年青的、愚蠢的孩子犯了大罪。我想和他談談,我想和他講講道理,告訴他做人道理。但已經不能了,那孩子已無影無蹤。只剩下這個老人,我得這樣生活下去。改過?只是個狗屁的字眼。你繼續蓋上你的印章吧,老弟,別再浪費我的時間了。說句實話,我根本不在乎!
Andy 寫給Red的信:
Andy: Dear Red, if you're reading this, you've gotten out and if you've come this far, maybe you'd come a bit further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
親愛的瑞德, 若你能看到這封信,那你已經出來了。如果你已來了這么遠,也許可以再前進一點。你還記得那個地方的名字,是嗎?我需要一個人和我一起工作。我期待你的到來,棋盤已經擺好了。記住,瑞德,有希望是件好事情,也許是世間最好的事情,好的事情從不會逝去。我希望這封信能見到你,見到你很好。你的朋友,安迪。
Red的旁白:
Red: Not long after the warden deprived us of his company I got a postcard in the mail. It was blank, but the postmark said Fort Hancock, Texas. Fort Hancock, right on the border. That's where Andy crossed. When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down it always makes me laugh. Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Andy Dufresne headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled...Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
諾頓獄長一夥倒台之後,我收到了張明信片。它是空白的,但是郵戳是漢格堡,德薩斯州的。漢格堡,就在邊境那裡。安迪就是從那裡出國的。當我想到他開車向南走的時候,我總會笑起來。安迪•德弗瑞恩,爬過了那臭屎溝,然後乾乾凈凈的到另一邊去了。安迪•德弗瑞恩,向太平洋進發。我們跟他熟的老是談起安迪,我發誓,他總是帶來話題。安迪已經離開了,雖然有時那令我傷心,但我不得不提醒自己有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的。它們的羽毛太光亮,當它們飛走的時候,你會覺得把它們關起來是種罪惡。但是,它們的離開讓你生活的地方空盪盪的,可能我只是想念我的朋友了。
"Get busy living or get busy dying." That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime—— Parole violation. Of course I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope…
「要麼忙著活, 要麼忙著死。」這話一點都沒錯。我一生中第二次犯了罪,違反了假釋條例。當然,我懷疑他們會因此設下路障,尤其是像我這樣的老人家。我發現我很激動,幾乎坐不住,思緒紛亂。這是一個自由人才能感受到的,一個自由人開始了漫長的旅程,伴隨著未知的結局。我希望我能成功越過邊界;我希望看見我的朋友,和他握手;我希望太平洋的海水如我夢中那樣的藍;我希望……
《國家寶藏2》
Patrick:They have no understanding.
沒有一點同情心。
Ben:You know the truth. That's all that matters. You heard the story from Grandpa.
你知道真相,這就足夠了.你從查爾斯爺爺那裡聽到的故事才是真的
Patrick:The story? This guy's got evidence. He's got everything. We have a story. We have nothing.
故事?那傢伙拿出的是證據,他就能證明一切。我們只有故事,什麼都沒法證明。
For one brief moment, the Gates family could hold its head up. Now we're a bunch of crazies.
蓋茨家族揚眉吐氣才沒多久,現在又變成一群瘋子了。
Ben: But we're not liars.
但我們不是騙子。
Wilkinson is saying that Thomas Gates was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in U.S. History.
威爾金森說是湯瑪斯•蓋茨一手策劃了美國歷史上最黑暗的時刻。
And he burned the diary page to cover that up.
而且為了掩蓋真相,他還焚燒了日記。
You and I both know he burned the page to keep Booth's men from finding the treasure.
但你我都知道他之所以燒掉那頁日記,是為了阻止布思和他的人找到寶藏。
That's what we're gonna prove. There』s only one way to prove it.
那就是我們要去證明的東西。只有一個方法能證明。
Patrick:You have to find the treasure.
得找到寶藏。
Ben: You've got to find it. You're gonna help me find it. So come on. Let's hear the story again from Grandpa Charles.
必須找到它,而且你得幫我一起找。把查爾斯爺爺說過的故事再講一遍。
Patrick:Grandpa heard his father say 「Treasure map.」 Then there was a commotion.
爺爺聽到他爸爸說到「藏寶圖」。然後外面就亂起來了。
Ben:Got all that. Was there anything after that? Anything he said, something he did? Anything at all?
那些都說過了,之後呢?他有說過什麼,做過什麼嗎?隨便什麼。
Patrick:Wait a minute.
慢著…
Ben:What?
怎麼了?
Patrick:He took his son's hand. He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath: "The debt that all men pay."
他握住他兒子的手,看著兒子的眼睛,用最後一口氣說到:「凡人皆要還之債」。
Ben:"The debt that all men pay"?
凡人皆要還之債。
Patrick:The debt that Thomas paid.
湯瑪斯已經還了。
《國家寶藏1》
Ben:Well, I'm gonna get straight to the point. Someone』s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
那好,我們就開門見山吧. 有人打算偷《獨立宣言》。
Riley:It』s true.
是真的。
Abigail:I think I』d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
我看還是幫你們聯絡聯邦調查局吧。
Ben:We』ve been to the FBI.
我們去過聯邦調查局了。
Abigail:And?
結果呢?
Riley:They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
他們告訴我們《獨立宣言》是不可能被偷走的。
Abigail:They』re right.
他們說得沒錯。
Ben:My friend and I are less certain. However, if we were given the privilege of examining the document... we would be able to tell you for certain if it were actually in any danger.
我和我朋友可沒這么有信心.然而,如果能給我們檢查一下這份文件的特權...我們就可以肯定地告訴你,是不是存在著任何危險。
Abigail:What do you think you』re gonna find?
你們想要去發現什麼?
Ben:We believe that there』s an...encryption on the back.
我們相信它的背面有...一組編碼。
Abigail:An encryption, like a code?
一組編碼?你是說密碼?
Ben:Yes, ma』am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:Of what?
什麼樣的密碼?
Ben:Uh... a cartograph.
呃... 一副圖。
Abigail:A map.
一張地圖。
Ben:Yes, ma』am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:A map of what?
一張什麼地圖?
Ben:The location of...of... hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
埋藏了一些...具有歷史價值的...東西的...位置。
. Abigail:A treasure map?
一張藏寶圖?
Riley:That』s where we lost the FBI.
這也就是聯邦調查局不信我們的地方。
Abigail:You』re treasure-hunters, aren』t you?
你們是尋寶人?對吧?
Ben:We』re more like treasure-protectors.
更確切地說,我們是寶藏的守衛者。
Abigail:Mr. Brown, I have personally seen the back of the Declaration of Independence, and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads, "Original Declaration of Independence, dated...
布朗先生,我親自看過《獨立宣言》的背面,我向你保證,那上面只有一行標注寫道, 《獨立宣言》原件,簽署於是...
Ben:"Four of July, 1776." Yes, ma』am.
"1776年7月4日." 是的,女士。
Abigail:But no map.
但是沒有地圖。
Ben:It』s invisible.
地圖是肉眼看不見的。
Abigail:Oh! Right.
噢!是的。
Riley:And that』s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
國土安全部也因此不相信我們。
Abigail:What led you to assume there』s this invisible map?
你們為什麼會相信上面有隱形的地圖?
Ben:We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
我們在一個兩百年前的煙斗的把上發現一些銘文。
Riley:Owned by Freemasons.
煙斗曾為共濟會所有。
Abigail:May I see the pipe?
我可以看看那個煙斗嗎?
Riley:Uh, we don』t have it.
呃,現在不在我們手上。
Abigail:Did Big Foot take it?
大腳怪把它拿走了嗎?
Ben:It was nice meeting you.
很高興認識你。
Abigail:Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高興認識你。
『玖』 歐美電影經典台詞
歐美經典電影的經典台詞一、
具體的這里有很多 地址給你你看看
http://bbs.513800.com/dispbbs_34_8219_19.html
阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離) 5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) 6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗) 11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
二泰坦尼克號 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛. 2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實) 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣. 14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night.