當前位置:首頁 » 經典推薦 » 治癒經典語錄電影英語
擴展閱讀
帥小孩歐美電影 2024-12-25 00:22:50
杜防微漸電影 2024-12-25 00:13:05

治癒經典語錄電影英語

發布時間: 2023-05-17 12:02:41

❶ 英文電影台詞經典語錄

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳……

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的.一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真真的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你 的心交給我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

❷ 英語電影經典語錄大全

英語電影經典語錄大全

導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!

1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.

《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what

2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.

真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just

3.standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

5.《愛情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

6.《黑天鵝》

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

7.《阿甘正傳》

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

8.《死亡詩社》

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

9.《冰與火之歌》

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。

11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。

12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。

14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。

15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。

16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。

17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)

18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)

19.

——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?

----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!

----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)

20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。

——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)

21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

❸ 求經典的英文電影語錄

美國電影學院評選100句經典英文電影台詞(節選)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

獅子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

泰坦尼克號 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)

3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

加菲貓經典語錄
Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公逮住。

Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每個單身漢都應該結婚。畢竟,人生不能只是尋歡作樂啊。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明的人不結婚,結婚的人不再聰明。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。(暗中成像)

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
「努力工作從來不會害死誰」,不過我何必去冒這個風險呢?

「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
「工作令我著迷」,我可以迷上好半天。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩人搭個伴,寶寶是結晶!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著 。

❹ 英語電影中的好句子30句漢英都要

If i am not for myself ,then who will?if not now,when?
1. You only live once- but if you work it right, once is enough.
你只能活一次,但如果活得精彩,一次足矣。

2. We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.
不要用沉溺在過去來治癒往昔的傷口,而是應該更好地活在當下。

3. The more room you give yourself to express your true thoughts and feelings, the more room there is for your wisdom to emerge.
給自己更多的空間表達自己真實的想法和感受,你才會有更多的空間來施展你的才智。

4. When you choose your behavior, you choose your consequences.
當你選擇如何行動時,你也選擇了結果。

5. Develop your own compass, and trust it. Take risks, dare to fail, remember the first person through the wall always gets hurt.
找到自己的方向,並相信它。願意冒險,敢於承擔失敗,要記得第一個破牆而出的人總會受點傷。

6. Live on surprise.
每一天都是新的驚喜。

7. The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better.
人生真正的贏家是那些無論遇到什麼情況都期待著能夠做得更好的人。

8. Solitude is the soul's holiday, an opportunity to stop doing for others and to surprise and delight ourselves instead.
孤獨是靈魂的假期,你可以不為其他人而活,只為給自己帶來驚喜與喜悅。

9. It is only alone, truly alone that one bursts apart, springs forth.
只有孤獨、真正的孤獨才能讓人爆發、飛躍。

10. Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own.
一個人的時候我會將自己和世界的嘈雜隔離,這樣我就能聽到自己的聲音。
Promise Yourself-- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

保證自己足夠強大,任何事情都擾亂不了自己內心的平靜。

To talk health, happiness,and prosperity to every person you meet.

與遇到的每一個人多談健康、快樂以及美好的將來。

To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

讓你的朋友覺得他們是有價值的人。

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

學會看到事物積極的一面,讓自己成為了一個真正樂觀的人。

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

發自內心地替別人的成功感到高興。

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future.

忘記過去犯下的錯誤,為將來的成功努力奮斗。

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.

任何時候都要開朗陽光,微笑著面對所有生命。

To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

用更多時間來提升自己,那樣就沒有時間來抱怨其他事情了。

To be too large for worry,too noble for anger,too strong for fear,and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

足夠豁達則不易焦慮,擁有涵養則不易發怒,內心強大則不懼困難,心態開朗則看淡煩惱。

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word,but in great deeds.

稱贊自己,並向全世界展現這一點,要用偉大的行動而不是高調的宣布。

To live in the faith that the whole world in on your side, so long as you are true to the BEST that is in YOU!

懷抱─種信仰堅信———只要忠實於自己最好的一面,世界將與你同在。
別讓你的驕傲使你孤獨一人。——《吸血鬼日記》
Don't let your pride leave you all alone.

這是現今人們身上的一個問題。他們失去了信仰,又因為沒有信仰,他們不知道該害怕什麼。——《吸血鬼日記》
That's the problem with people today. They've lost faith, and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear.

我覺得在感情上,你付出多少才能得到多少。——《生活大爆炸》
I just think in relationships, you get back what you put into them.

❺ 電影經典英語句子

1、曾經發生的事不可能忘記,只是暫時想不起來而已。——《千與千尋》

What happened once can't be forgotten, but it can't be remembered for a moment.

2、心裏面的那團火,被社會慢慢陰干。——《男人不可以窮》

The fire in the heart was slowly dried up by society.

3、我曾經一天看的病人比你一周看的病人還多。——《北京遇上西雅圖》

I have seen more patients a day than you do a week.

4、這是我見過最好開的鎖因為他根本沒上鎖。——《四大名捕大結局》

This is the best lock I've ever seen, because he didn't lock it at all.

5、想你的時候感到幸福,幸福的有些難過!——《青春期》

When I think of you, I feel happy and sad.

6、我的女兒在我這里,只能幸福,別的都不行。——《剩者為王》

My daughter can only be happy here, but nothing else.

7、她習慣於說謊,可是這樣的謊言卻再也聽不到了。——《只是愛著你》

She was used to telling lies, but such a lie could never be heard.

8、我在你眼中,是不是一個陪你演戲的臨時演員。——《男人不可以窮》

I am in your eyes, is it an actor who plays with you?

9、人活在世上,有的活成了面子,有的人活成了里子,都是時事使然。——《一代宗師》

Some people live in the world, some live in the face, some live in the market, all are current events.

10、這最後一吻,讓她對這個世界最後的印象,就是你嘴裡的味道。——《破碎的擁抱》

This last kiss made her last impression of the world, the smell of your mouth.

11、再見,布萊恩!再見,保羅!——《速度與**》

Goodbye, Blaine! Goodbye, Paul!

12、我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。——《男才女貌》

I want to walk through every path of life with you.

13、我寧願放棄現實中的無家可歸,也不願意放棄博一把的機會。——《後來的我們》

I would rather give up the reality of homelessness than give up a chance.

14、我想做的事情,你就算活到死都猜不透。——《四大名捕大結局》

If you want to do something, you can't even live until you die.

15、我甚至不知道人類是不是已經對此做好了准備。——《超體》

I don't even know if humans are ready for this.

16、沒有人能夠永遠年輕,但永遠有人正年輕著。——《小時代》

No one can be young forever, but there will always be young people.

17、當時的月亮,原來已化作今後的陽光,一直守護我倆。——《前度》

At that time, the moon has turned into the sunshine of the future, always guarding us.

18、人心散了,隊伍不好帶啊。——《天下無賊》

People's minds are scattered.

19、什麼時候愛上她的?當我知道我再也見不到她的時候。——《搜索》

When did you fall in love with her? When I knew I would never see her again.

20、你選錯了才知道自己身邊那個不是最喜歡那個。——《前度》

You choose the wrong way to know that your side is not the one you like most.

21、假如生活欺騙了你,你也要欺騙會生活。——《中國合夥人》

If life deceives you, you have to cheat and live.

22、是青春的底蘊就是孤獨,抑或是孤獨彌漫了整個青春。——《小時代》

It is the loneliness of youth or loneliness that permeates the whole youth.

23、越是沉重,越要飛翔,不要在意他人的眼光。——《誰的青春不迷茫》

The heavier you are, the more you want to fly. Don't care about other people's eyes.

24、如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。——《靈異第六感》

If you don't believe me, how can you help me?

25、無論如何,我們都應該在一起,所有擋我們路的都得死。——《金剛狼》

In any case, we should all be together. All those who stand in our way must die.

26、你算老幾啊?我是劉總的夫人,原配!——《畢業那年分手季》

What old age are you? I am Mrs. Liu's wife.

27、廢墟上生出詩的語言,詩是失敗者的游戲。——《狂人皮埃羅》

Poetry is the language of the ruins, and poetry is the game of losers.

28、謝謝你總是在沒有人陪的時候想起我,但我不缺你。——《小時代》

Thank you for always thinking of me when no one is accompanying me, but I am not short of you.

29、如果跟著你的心走,結局就如歌聲般美妙。——《魔法灰姑娘》

If you follow your heart, the ending will be as beautiful as singing.

30、原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。——《我腦中的橡皮擦》

Losing memory means losing soul.

31、你可以隨心所欲,做任何想做的事。——《超能查派》

You can do whatever you want.

32、我在這里你們還想有得吃?吃屎吧你們。——《新倩女幽魂》

Do you still want to eat here? Eat your shit.

33、我以前也是個美食編輯。你以為我職業**兒啊。——《北京遇上西雅圖》

I used to be a food editor. You think I'm a little kid.

34、愛情本來就應該在那裡,只是還沒到而已。——《剩者為王》

Love should have been there, but not yet.

35、人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。——《速度與**》

Life is very simple. If you make a decision, don't regret it.

36、我的自愈能力不如以前了,發生了什麼事情。——《金剛狼2》

My self-healing ability is not as good as before.

37、一會兒,你演壞**。你演好**,你演腦殘一定拿影帝。——《不二神探》

Later, you play the bad cop. You play the police, you play brain damage must take the movie king.

38、不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。——《瘋狂原始人》

Do not darkness, do not hide, do not cave, follow the light.

39、每個人都是這樣,他們為了彼此而活下去。——《時時刻刻》

Everyone is like this. They live for each other.

40、可能。我真的愛過你,不過。那已經很久了。不記得了。——《奪帥》

Probably. I really loved you, but... It's been a long time. I don't remember.

❻ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞

“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。

英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

3、I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

8、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )

10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

猜你喜歡:

1. 電影經典語錄英文大全

2. 50句經典英文電影台詞

3. 著名英文電影台詞大全

4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞

5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞

6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

❼ 50句經典英文電影台詞

英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。

英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。

(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有

頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

(《死亡詩社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

(《阿甘正傳》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

(《揚帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。

(《熱情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,

無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!

(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。

(《驚魂記》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,

《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”

(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”

(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜歡:

1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

2. 50句英語經典句子

3. 20句英語電影台詞

4. 50句經典的英語名言

5. 電影經典英文台詞對白

❽ 電影經典英語名句

每一部經典的電影裡面都有一個動人的 故事 ,其中裡面一些經典的台詞名句總能讓人印象深刻。下面我為大家推薦一些電影裡面的經典英語名句,歡迎大家閱讀 收藏 !

10部優秀電影英語名句
1、This path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone

路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》。

2、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。 《黑客帝國》

3、WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——

" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》

4、If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to remember them. Building burn,people die,but real love is forever. ——《The Crow》

如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。 ——《烏鴉》

5、The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.

過去的已經過去了,而未來還沒有來臨,無論以後會怎樣,我們所能擁有的,只有這個,現在.

6、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。 《角鬥士》

7、"with great power there must come great responsibility" [SPIDER-MAN]

"有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任" [蜘蛛人]

8、The front is a dead end ,hope be turning cape

前方是絕路,希望在轉角

9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something.You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,go get it. (Will Smith)

別讓別人告訴你你不能做什麼,你有夢想,你就得保護它。人們自己做不成什麼事情,就想要告訴你你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。(韋爾 史密斯《當幸福來敲門〉)

10、The things you own, end up oweing you.

你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。 《搏擊俱樂部》

經典電影英語語錄閱讀
1、Gone With the Wind 《亂世佳人》

"... tomorrow is another day!"

“明天又是新的一天!”

【《亂世佳人》(1939)的結尾,命運乖舛的費雯麗站在樹下迎向陽光,說出這句百折不撓的名句。】

2、Titanic《泰坦尼克》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

Rose: "I promise."

Jack: "Never let go.

Rose: "I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."

傑克:“我還有……還有一個心願,你……你……必須答應我要活下去,不……不能絕望,無論發生什麼,無論……有多艱難……快答應我,羅絲……答應我,一定做到,一定做到……”

羅絲:“我答應你……傑克……一定做到……一定……”

【即使再過一千年、一萬年,這樣“情真意切、感人肺腑、催人淚下”的話語也不會落伍於時代,因為它是人類崇高愛情的一種升華,是真愛的最高境界。】

3、《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

“我是邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”

【007電影系列的招牌台詞。 此語是刺激“邦德迷”們腎上腺素加速分泌的最有效的“催化劑”(雖已用過19次),Fans伴隨著邦德一次次出生入死、一次次非凡艷遇、一次次化險為夷、一次次驚聲尖叫……邦德已成為Fans心目中不死的銀幕神話。】

4、Forrest Gump《阿甘正傳》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

阿甘:“媽媽常常說,生命就如同一盒朱古力,你永遠不會知道你將得到什麼。”

【這是阿甘經常提醒自己、“勸誡”他人的話。正是這句富含哲理的“箴言”激勵著善良真誠、樂天知命的阿甘腳踏實地、努力拚搏,並終由一名智障者變成了美國人心目中一個不朽的傳奇人物。】

5、The Terminator《終結者》

"I'll be back!"

T-800:“我會回來的!”

【阿諾先生在《魔鬼終結者》(1984)中怎麼也死不了,臨走前還撂下這句狠話。無需註解,事實上它已成為了阿諾周遊各地後,與Fans辭別時的標志“結束語”。】

6、THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 《肖申克的救贖》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。

7、 《計程車司機》

You talkin' to me?"

你在對我說話嗎?

【勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。】

8、《外星人》

"E.T. phone home."

E.T.打電話回家

【史匹柏的溫馨感人電影中,外星人E.T.會講英文。】

9、 《綠野仙蹤》

"There's no place like home."

世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。

【小女孩桃樂斯歷經重重冒險,最後總算回到家。】

10、 《絕望主婦》

I have g myself up from dirt to afford these things, and no one is going to take them away from me!

我出身貧寒,努力工作才能買得起這些東西,沒人能從我這里把這些奪走!

12、《北非諜影》

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。

13、《 畢業 生》

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?"

羅賓森太太,你正在挑逗我吧?

14、《卡薩布蘭卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

“世界一切城市的一切酒店她都不去,偏偏要到我的店裡來。”(亨弗萊•鮑嘉)

15、《西雅圖夜未眠》

It's time to wrap it up.

節目的時間到了。

【當影片結尾父子兩人離開帝國大廈,而安妮面對著寂靜而空無一人的頂層時,觀眾無一不被感動。】

16、《兄弟連》

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"

"No," I replied, "But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孫子問我“爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不……但我與英雄們一同服役。

17、《甜心先生》

Show me the money!

給我錢!

18、My best friend's wedding 《我最好朋友的婚禮》

Michael, I love you. I've loved you for nine years; I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it. Oh… Now I'm just scared. I… I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.

Michael,我愛你。九年來,我一直在心底深愛著你。我只是太傲慢、太害怕去承認我對你的感情。現在的我也是非常的害怕。Michael,我知道現在說這話也許不是時候,但是我還是要請你答應我的請求。選擇我,讓我做你的新娘,讓我帶給你幸福吧!

19、《哈姆雷特》

To be, or not to be- that is the question

生存或毀滅, 這是個必答之問題。

20、《大話西遊》

I have had my best love before, but I didn't treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.

曾經有一段真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我卻沒有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及。人世間最大的痛苦莫過於此。如果上天再給我一次機會的話,我一定會對那女孩說三個字:我愛你。如果非要在這段愛情前加個期限的話,我希望是一萬年。

21、《傲慢與偏見》

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.

凡是有錢的單身漢,總想娶位太太,這已經成了一條舉世公認的真理。

22、羅馬假日 Roman Holiday

Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?

嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?

23. 《女人香》

Some people live in a lifetime in a minute.

有人一分鍾里就度過了一生。

24. 《神探亨特》

You are under arrest for so and so reason. You have the right to remain silent. Anything what you say can and will be used in the court of law against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be provided to you.

你現在被捕了!你有權保持緘默,但你說的每句話將成為呈堂證供。你有權要求見你的律師。如果你沒有律師,我們將為你提供一名律師。

25、《蒙娜麗莎的微笑》

Come to class, do the work, or I'll fail you.

按時上課,做作業,要不然給你不及格。

26、《亂世佳人》

Frankly, my dear, I don't have a!

“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”

27、《愷撒大帝》

I come, I see, I conquer!

我來,我見,我征服!

28.《 愛情故事 》

love means never having to say you're sorry!

愛是永不言悔!

29、《星願》

The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you yet I don't say: "I love you " .

世界上最遙遠的距離不是生和死,而是站在你面前卻不能說:“我愛你”。

30、《日落大道》

I am big! It's the pictures that got small.

我很大!是畫面太小了。

經典電影哲理英語 句子
1、If there's magic in boxing...

如果 拳擊 運動中有訣竅的話...

2、...it's the magic of fighting battles beyond enrance...

那麼這種訣竅就是不停戰斗,超越耐力的極限...

3、...beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas,

超越折斷的肋骨,破裂的腎臟和脫落的視網膜

4、It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.

這種訣竅是為了別人無法了解的夢想賭上一切

———— 《百萬美元寶貝 》

5、Ernest Hemingway once wrote: “The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part. ”

海明威曾寫道:“這世界是個好地方,值得為其奮斗。我同意後半句。”

————《七宗罪》

6、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

7、Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.

所謂命運不過是托辭,因為我們無法忍受所有事情的發生都是偶然的這樣的事實。

8、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生

————《西雅圖夜未眠》

9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

不要讓別人告訴你,你不能做什麼。

10、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.

只要有夢想,就要去追求。那些做不到的人總要告訴你,你也不行。想要什麼就得去努力,去追求。

————《當幸福來敲門》

猜你喜歡:

1. 電影經典英語名言

2. 電影名言英語名言

3. 20句英語電影台詞

4. 魔獸電影經典台詞

5. 10句勵志感人經典台詞

❾ 電影經典語錄英文大全

你知道哪些英文電影中的很經典的語錄嗎?以下是我為你精心整理的電影經典語錄英文,希望你喜歡。

電影經典語錄英文

1) There are some things far more frightening than death. 有些事遠比死亡更可怕。

2) I want love or death. 生無愛,吾寧死。

3) Why did you so mean to me?I need love,or die.你為什麼對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?

4) It's A Trap!這是個陷阱!

5) Every great career has to come an end. 每個偉大的事業都有結束的一天。

6) I Am Your Father!我就是你的父親!

7) I like the way she makes me feel Like everything is possible Like life is worth it.最後,忘記那個你曾經愛過的人吧。

8) If I win, you keep me with you…for life.如果我贏了,你要讓我一輩子…留在你身邊。

9) Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. 恐懼是通向黑暗之路。恐懼導致憤怒。憤怒引發仇恨。仇恨造成痛苦。

10) One worships what he owns. 一個人擁有什麼,他就會崇拜什麼。

電影經典精彩語錄英文

1) How are you today? I've seen better days. 你今天好嗎? 愈來愈好了。

2) Make your own mistakes. There'll be plenty of them, believe me. 自己做決定,犯錯沒什麼大不了的。

3) See,nothing can stop love,Leon.你看,沒有任何事物擋得住愛情,里昂。

4) and my dad said that studying history was a waste of time,so I went to med school.我爸說學歷史就是浪費時間,所以我就上醫學院了。

5) I don't understand the God who'd let us meet if we could never be together. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守。

6) It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. 世界這么美,很難一直生氣。

7) Tom Hansen:I guess I'm not just anybody. 湯姆韓森:我想我不是你的路人甲。

8) Intensify forward firepower. 加強火力向前。

9) No matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself. 不管你被貼上什麼標簽,只有你才能定義你自己。

10) May the force be with you!願原力與你同在!

11) There are only two masters in this world: fear and pain. 這世界上只有兩個主人:恐懼和痛苦。

12) The only person standing in your way is you. It's time to let it go. Loose yourself.你的本性阻礙了你。是時候趕走她,釋放你自己。

13) That's my trouble.這就是我的問題。

14) Who can doubt the commitment of such a promising young cadet?誰能懷疑這樣一個有前途的年輕人的承諾嗎?

15) Han Solo: Women always figure out the truth. Always. 漢·索羅:女人總能道明真相,總是如此。

16) Leia: Hope is not lost today.t is found. 萊婭:希望並未在今天消失,它被尋回了。

17) The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. 對失去的恐懼是通向黑暗之路。

18) Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。

19) The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control and not the other way around.人類總自以為是地認為控制了大自然,但恰好相反.

20) I am already grown up, I just get older. 我已經長大了,我正在變老。

21) The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己活成了你的樣子。

電影經典語錄中英文

心中有戲,目中無人。

Play mind, defiant.

似醉非關酒,聞香不是花。

Not like drunk wine, not a flower.

人,得自個兒成全自個兒。

Man, got to be himself.

我是假霸王,你是真虞姬。

I'm a fake overlord, you are really concubine.

如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。

If you don't believe me, how can I help.

他不是我父親,他是我的愛人。

He's not my father. He's my lover.

原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。

The original loss of memory is tantamount to losing the soul.

生活很簡單,作出選擇,絕不回頭!

Life is simple, make choices, never look back!

時間向前走,我還往後看做什麼?

Time to move forward, I also look forward to what?

凡是要走的路啊,都是必經之路。

All the way to go ah, are the only way.

將來誰要娶了你不是奴隸就是孫子!

Who will marry you in the future is not a slave is a grandson!

我太年輕了,甚至不懂怎麼去愛她。

I am too young to know how to love her.

總是有要照看的東西。你還有時間。

There's always something to look after. You still have time.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

Life is simple, make a decision and don't regret it.

可以流血可以流汗但是不可以流淚。

You can sweat and sweat, but you can't shed tears.

成年人的生活里,沒有“容易”二字。

Alts in the life, there is no "easy" two words.

無論報仇還是報恩我都會和你在一起。

I will be with you no matter or revenge.

我們人類更關心的是擁有,而不是存在。

We human beings are more concerned with owning, rather than being.

我們為什麼會跌倒,是為了學會站起來。

Why do we fall, is to learn to stand up.

我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。

I and you have to be very strong through the road of life.

爸爸,你不過去嗎?你過去了我就過去了!

Dad, are you not in the past? You passed me by!

定義你的不是你的本質,而是你的所作所為。

Your definition is not your nature, but the doings of your.

有的時候,事情發生了,就沒有辦法回頭了。

Sometimes things happen, there is no way back.

不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。

No dark, do not hide, do not follow the light.

只有面對真正的自我,才能獲得真正的自由。

Only to face the true self, in order to obtain the real freedom.

你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。

Who you are is not important, important is what you've done.

婊子合該在床上有情,戲子,只能在台上有義。