1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
B. 十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞
在發展不斷提速的社會中,我們很多時候都不得不用到台詞,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。其實很多朋友都不太清楚什麼樣的台詞才是好的台詞,下面是我為大家收集的十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. Thats yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的'平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.Its like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You cant change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.Ill make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, Ill love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think its hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than Ive ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than Ive waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳……
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
3.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open youre heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a persons voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. Theres MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But dont get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.Its not fame.Its not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .Its getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.Its finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.Its falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
C. 外國經典電影語錄
外國經典電影語錄
在我們平凡的日常里,大家都聽說過或者使用過一些比較經典的語錄吧,語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,一般用於正式文體。語錄的類型有很多,你都知道嗎?下面是我為大家整理的外國經典電影語錄,歡迎大家分享。
外國經典電影語錄篇1
1.Maybe l was a bird in another life .
lf you're a bild , l'm a bild.
我的'前世也許是一隻鳥。
——如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。出自電影《手札情緣》
2.You complete me .
You had me at Hello ,you had me at Hello.
——你使我完美起來。
—— 第一次見面你就擁有了我,擁有了我!出自電影《經濟人的風波》
3.l love that you are the last person l want to talk to before l go to sleep at night .
我喜歡你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。出自電影《當哈里遇到莎莉時》
4.l love you Morry .l always have .
Ditte.
Ditte表示同上,意思是我也一樣,非常簡練。出自電影《幽靈》
5.Choose me .Marry me .let me make you happy.
選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你製造幸福。出自電影《我最好朋友的婚禮》
6.Love means never having to say you're sorry
愛,意味著永不說後悔。出自電影《愛情故事》
8.When l am out ,take me as wind
如果我不在,就把我當成風。來自電影《請介紹我的女友》
9.l love you not because of you are ,but because of who l am when l am with you.
我愛你,並不是因為你,而是因為和你在一起的那個我。很令人有所感想的一句名言,很有哲學性。
10.To the world you may be one person ,but to one person you may be the world .
對整個世界來說你可能只是一人;但是對一個人來說你可能就是整個世界。
外國經典電影語錄篇2
1. She is a piece of work!= She is too much! She『s unbelievable!她是一個很麻煩的人。
2. That』s impressive!(真了不起!)
3. You『re very ungrateful.(你忘恩負義!)
4. Let』s get this done.(讓我們完成這個工作。)
5. She『s driving me crazy!(她快把我搞瘋了。)
6. How is your day?(今天過得如何?)
7. You make me sick.(你讓我惡心。)
8. Don』t be too hard on him!(不要對他那麼苛刻。)
9. You『re not qualified for this position.(你不適合這個職位。)
10. Are you having an affair with him?
11. You have no authority to make me leave!
12. You can say that again.(你說得太對了。)
13. Don』t interrupt me when I speak.(我說話的時候,請不要打岔。)
14. Don『t do anything to embarrass me.(不要做讓我感到丟人的事情。)
15. The memory is full on this camera.
16. I was thinking about starting my own company.
17. Get your head out of the clouds.(清醒一點!別做夢了!)
18. You』re so weak.(你太弱小了。)
19. I know the company like the back of my hand.
20. What are you up to?(你在搞什麼鬼?)
21. You stay away from my family.
22. I had a long day.(今天好幸苦。)
23. We met through a friend.
24. Something is not right.(有些不對勁。)
25. I don『t need you to protect me.(我不需要你保護我。)
26. They all say the same thing.
27. You hold all the cards.(你占據主動地位。)
28. You』re so disrespectful.
29. I see no reason to change now.
30. Get your hands off me.(把手拿開。) 其實,如果你能把一部電影看透,你的口語就會很容易過關了!好好找一部你喜歡的電影,反復看上100遍吧!
;D. 十部歐美電影經典台詞
十部歐美電影經典台詞
一、《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
二、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
三、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六 、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
七、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的'人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
八、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
九、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
;E. 求歐美電影的經典台詞 中文,英文的要有中文翻譯
電影:阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
英文:Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you』re gonna get.
中文:生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料
英文:I don』t know if we each have a destiny,or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze
中文:我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
電影:泰坦尼克號 TITANIC
英文:God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes,and there shall be no more death.Neither shall there be sorrow or dying,neither shall there be any more pain,for the former world has passed away.
中文:上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣
電影:卡薩布蘭卡 casablanca
英文:The world has so many towns,cities and towns there are so many pubs,but she walked into me.
中文:世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.
電影:肖申克的救贖 The Shawshank Redemption
英文:You become a prisoner of fear.Want to let you regain freedom
中文:恐懼讓你淪為囚犯.希望讓你重獲自由.
英文:Firm can only redeem themselves,the great people who can save others
中文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
F. 歐美電影里有哪些經典台詞
Life1、Alllifeisagameofluck生活本來就全靠運氣——《泰坦尼克號》
。。我喜戚禪歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局——《泰坦尼克號》
Nothingdestroyslikepoverty沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了——《泰坦尼克號》
Everyonehereisinnocent,dontyouknow這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧——《肖申克的救贖》
Prisonisnotafairytaleworld,andthedayspasslikethis。Prisonlifeislikeroutine。Besides,itsroutine監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。——《肖申克的救贖》
Peopleshouldhaveaskill。Ialmostforgot。Icanttakethisfromyou。Thewaytobesavedisinit人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道高櫻塵,就在其中——《肖申克的救贖》
Anyway,,busylivingorbusydying反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死——《肖申克的救贖》
Astrongmancanonlysavehimself,agreatmancansaveothers堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人——《肖申克的救贖》
Hopeisagoodthing,頌雹maybethebestthing。Hopealwayshashope心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望——《肖申克的救贖》
Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolate,youneverknowwhatyouregonnaget。人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。——《阿甘正傳》
G. 經典歐美電影台詞
《白日夢想家》影片經典台詞:開拓視野,沖破艱險,看見世界,身臨其境,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。
《怦然心動》影片經典台詞:有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。
《兩小無猜》影片經典台詞:年少時容易把一切都看得很重,更容易把看得很重的東西瞬間推翻,就像哭鬧的孩子看到新玩具的那一刻,嘴角在眼淚干之前就已經上揚。
《愛在日落黃昏時》影片經典台詞:我覺得,當你年輕的時候,你會相信你會認識很多人,但後來你才會發現能交流的人其實很少。
H. 歐美電影經典勵志台詞有哪些
1、緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。《彗星美人》
2、不管我們想要的是什麼,一旦到手,我們便又會想要其他的。《權力的游戲》
3、「只要你需要,我就在這里,我並不聰明,但我知道什雹檔沒么是愛情。
4、。世間萬物有始皆有終。《源納黑客帝國》
5、Youtalkingtome?你是在和我說話嗎?《計程車司機》
6、Ifyouareeverintrouble,don』ttrytobebrave,justrun,justrunaway。你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》
7、trustisearned.信任是要靠行動爭取的。——《吸血鬼日記》
8、《大魚》我有一輩子可以認識你
9、Aboy』sbestfriendishismother。一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。《驚魂記》
10、離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
11、Willyougiveusachancetolive?能不能給我們留一條生路?
12、There』蠢並snoplacelikehome。沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。《綠野仙蹤》
I. 歐美電影經典台詞有哪些
歐美電影經典台詞有:
一、不要貪戀沒有意義的人或事,拎著垃圾的手怎麼騰得出來接禮物。
Don't be greedy for meaningless people or things. How can the hands with garbage get out to receive gifts.
二、如果一個人真的想見你,他會動用各種方式,翻遍全世界找到你。
If someone really wants to see you, he will try everything possible and go through the world to get you.
三、他們總是說每個人都會有一個完美的ta,但是我真的覺得我的那個ta是不是被車撞了啊!
They keep saying there is a perfect person for everyone out there but I seriously think that mine got hit by a truck.
四、有時候你需要接受現實,有些事永遠也回不去以前的樣子了。
Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that certain things will NEVER go back to how they use to be.
五、告訴一個人你愛ta的最佳時機是在別人還沒告訴ta之前。
The best time to tell someone you love them is before someone else does.
J. 經典歐美電影台詞
經典歐美電影台詞
在學習、工作生活中,越來越多地方需要用到台詞,台詞對於牽引劇情的發展、展示劇中人物形象都具有重要的作用。什麼樣的台詞才讓人映像深刻呢?下面是我整理的經典歐美電影台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。
經典歐美電影台詞 篇1
1. I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
2. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)
3. I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
4. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
5. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
6. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
7. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)
8. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)
10. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
11. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca,
1942「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
12. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
13. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)
14. Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong
1933哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
15. You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
16. I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
17. After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
18. I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》)
19. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
20. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
21. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
22. Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
23. You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
24. You had me at″hello.″
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
25. A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
26. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
27. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
28. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
29. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》
1942)30. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
31. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
32. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!
黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
33."Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)
34."Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
35. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
經典歐美電影台詞 篇2
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的`命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
經典歐美電影台詞 篇3
1.【Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 】
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.【Stupid is as stupid does. 】
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
批註:阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看他的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。
3.【 Miracles happen every day.】
奇跡每天都在發生。
批註:美國人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的是非常典型的美國教育。
4.【 Jenny and I was like peas
and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不離。
批註:豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離
5.【 If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.】
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,
遠遠跑開。
6.【 Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.】
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
7.【There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they re going. Where they ve been.】
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
批註:比如要去哪裡或去過哪裡.
8.【 I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.】
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
9.【You are no different than anybody else is.】
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
批註:阿甘的媽媽從小就給阿甘一種自信。就象她說如果世界上每個人都一樣的話那麼全世界的人都是殘疾人。
10.【You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.】
放下過往,才能繼續前進。
;