自殺不能解決問題,生命一定可以找到出路。
Suicide should never be a solution. There's always a way out in life.
歷經漫長黑暗,明白了生念與死意,總在一念之間,每一個意念都會引導著自己走向不可測的另一端,當走過那幽暗峽谷,現在的我,終於得到救贖,獲得重生,成為一個全新的自己。
In the abyss of darkness, we learn that the will to live or die,hangs on a thin thread.Any thought can lead to unforeseeable extremes.I was stuck in the dark bottomless pit of despair.And now,I am saved.I am reborn.I am brand new.
身處在這個充滿壓力的世界中,往往看不清目標,高估了期待 ,低估了要求,尋找答案的同時,未必都能找到最好的結果,常常消極的大過於承受,用自殺來逃避生命,看似最快途徑,也是最愚蠢的理由。
In this stress-filled world,we often lose sight of our aimsto expectations and demands.While searching for answers,you might not find the best way outyou succumb to negativity or hopelessness and you see suicide as an escape from this life.The easiest way outis usually reason for foolishness.
「自殺它的意念的產生到自殺結果的發生並不是突然它是一個過程」
"The act of suicide stems from the initial thought of it,it is never a rash sudden decision,it is a process."
心死是為魔,心魔乃自殺者的根源,心魔會以不同形態存在滋生,心魔越強大者,越難改變意志,我的任務,進入自殺者內心禁地,找尋心魔,使當事者改變一念之間,阻止自殺行為發生,殺戮心魔。
Evil that gives rise to the death of your mind.The evil that is the root of suicide.The evil in your mind exists in different forms.The stronger it is,the harder it is to reverse your will power.My mission hereis to enter the impenetrable mind of a suicidal person,in search of the evil in his mind.I must make you change your mindand prevent you from acting on your suicidal tendency.Annihilate the evil.
告訴我條件
Tell me your terms.
離開就是我的條件
I want to leave.
你的條件就是動機
That is precisely your motive.
一切都不合時宜的時候
At a time when everything seems wrong,
這個決定才是最合理的
this seems like the most logical decision.
你來談判
Are you here to negotiate?
先了解動機
You must first understand my motivation, or lack thereof.
這場動機也是由我決定
But I get to decide on that.
你喝不喝咖啡呀
Do you drink coffee?
不管加入多少純白的糖塊
No matter how much sugar you put,
也改變不了咖啡的香
you can't change the way coffee smells.
只有糖塊被浸入
When sugar dissolves,
依然溶解在黑色中
it saturates into the blackness of the coffee.
過程只剩添加滋味
It only alters the taste of the coffee.
黑暗已成事實
Darkness is a fact.
人們需要解脫
People need to escape.
那種痛也會是甜美的
That pain can be sweet.
最後宣布答案
Now, the answer...
咖啡還是黑的
Coffee is still black.
為何存在
Why do you exist?
我不在你又為何存在
If I don't exist, why do you exist?
如果我不願意見你
If I don't wish to see you,
你也無法找到我
there's no way you can find me.
把你留下來
I'll keep you here
封閉在這意志中
and seal you in your will power.
從今以後
From now onwards,
你會時時刻刻感到沮喪
you will only live in despair!
抬起頭
Look up,
看著我
look at me,
在意志世界中
In the realms of will power,
比的不是力量
what matters most isn't strength,
而是渲染力的大小
what matters most is the power to influence.
這里是沒有辦法凈化的地方
There's no way to cleanse yourself here.
來到這 你就像是沒穿盔甲的唐吉坷德
Once you're here, you're like Don Quixote without armour and shield,
大無畏的騎士精神
and armed only with fearless chivalry.
可笑的是那舉動
What's ridiculous is the act itself.
看似誓言旦旦彌平現實不公
This ostensible righteousness in redressing injustice,
能證明正直純潔的哲思嗎
can it prove the philosophy of purity?
太滑稽了吧
That's really funny!
很佩服你有這份勇氣
I applaud you for your courage,
可是應該沒有人告訴你
but I doubt anyone has ever told you...
你所謂的救贖實在是太幼稚
The salvation you talk about is so immature.
那是旺盛的好奇心
That is thriving curiosity.
哪懂得這意志堅定
Nothing to do with will power or determination.
走吧
Let's go!
幫助了我事實上對你才是種幫助
Helping me is in fact, helping yourself.
痛苦滋味在這里
This is the taste of pain.
升華是種哲學
Refinement is a form of philosophy.
苦行僧終其一生為的是得到一種領悟
Monks dedicate their whole lives in search of enlightenment.
常理覺得我們違背生命的意義
Common sense dictates that we go against the true meaning of life.
而我說
But to me,
這是提早悟透了這哲理
this means seeing enlightenment earlier than the rest.
跳過繁瑣
See past the frivolity
發現了捷徑
and you'll find the shortest possible way out.
避開了沉重包袱
Without the weight of baggage,
所主宰的世界更為強大
our world can be stronger.
來到了這一刻才是最高的境界
Getting here is a point of paramount significance.
這是我的國度
This is my realm
你沒有失去力量
You haven't lost your strength,
不是你的錯
It's not your fault.
你可以阻止什麼
What can you stop?
爸爸一再地打媽媽
Dad keeps hitting mum,
又能阻止那兩頭巨獸的野蠻吞噬嗎
or can you stop the beasts from brutally tearing at each other's throat?
他們不斷相互攻擊
They keep charging at each other,
一直撕裂
ripping each other apart,
一直變大
and growing in prowess,
我卻無能為力
and there's nothing I can do except.
雖然遍體鱗傷
They end up bruised and battered
但流血的總是我
yet I am always the victim of the bloodshed.
那麼我要戳瞎他們的注視
So I must destroy their focus
來豢養無法抹去所造成的遺憾
and instead, tend to my indispensable regrets.
請安心地離開吧
Please leave with ease!
保護她
Protect her!
帶著她離開
Take her away from here!
你會獲得平靜並且永遠守護著她
You will find inner peace and you will watch over her forever.
放下而離開是多麼不輕易
It's so hard to let go.
無論再多不願意
Whether you want to or not,
伴隨的回憶
memories always catch up with you,
是身陷其中拉扯主要的原因
they cause you dilemma, they make you torn.
失去力量的同時
Without strength,
自我祈求解脫又談何容易
you can't escape even if you so badly want to.
而適時出現的光
And the light at the end of tunnel
在黑暗中格外刺眼
is now exceptionally blinding.
但那也是唯一能救贖自己的光
But that is the only way out, that blinding light at the end of your tunnel.
憑什麼要我迎合 放棄解脫
Why should I compromise or give up escaping?
有多少不合理的公正
There's so much unjust in this supposed justice
等著看我們出錯
they're just waiting to see us make one wrong move
那些規則像是走在布滿陷阱的地雷區
in this landmine filled with rules.
碰!
BOOM!
不斷出現這種念頭
I keep thinking.
如果硬要我解釋我是誰
If you really have to know who I am,
我就是我
I am me.
我是一種
I am...
活著受到極大痛苦
someone who has lived life in pain
出現的保護機制
which then gave rise to this defence mechanism,
可以忘卻和超脫的一股力量
that empowers me to forget and be detached from pain.
在我身上也可以看見勇敢
You can see courage and mettle in me,
也燃起希望
you can see hope through me.
這跟活著的意義不是一樣嗎
Isn't this the same as living life?
差別對時間的定義長與短的問題
The difference is in our perception of time.
不過發生在另外一個國度
But it's happening in another realm.
情緒化為悲傷就能形成力量
A force can be formed turning emotions into sadness.
人類輕描淡寫害怕的事
Human beings dismiss what they are afraid of.
死是不能解決任何問題
Death doesn't solve anything at all,
繼續活下去就能解決嗎
but neither does living on?!
那是種不負責任的煽動吧
What irresponsible words!
痛能覺醒
Awakening can derive from pain.
不如就讓傷口擴大
Why not just wallow in it?
所謂激辯是來自不同信仰
Heated debates often stem from different faith and beliefs.
有時候光明只是勇者的視覺暫留
Sometimes, light is merely a temporary vision of the brave.
產生懷疑先選擇逃避
But people flee as soon as doubt arises.
仔細看
Look carefully!
黑暗一直都在
Darkness prevails,
慢慢地
slowly...
輕輕地
surreptitiously...
光明與黑暗正在交替
Light and darkness are in transit.
希望的背後處處隱藏著絕望
Behind hope lies hopelessness.
雖然黑暗是一種絕望
Although darkness reflects hopelessness,
但也是一種喚起覺醒的力量
it is also a source of strength for awakening.
越黑暗的影子
The darker the shadow,
往往伴隨越強大的光芒
the greater the possibility of a seeing a brighter light.
這邏輯
This logic...
就像藝術家蓋一座城堡
is like an artist building a castle.
越龐大
It is huge
越華麗
It is lavish
越精細
It is exquisite
猶如一座迷宮
Just like a maze,
蓋好之後就走不出去
once it's built, there's no way you can get out of it.
可笑的對白明知不可靠
What you say is laughable and unreliable.
你能給她的也屬於剎那
What you can offer her is transient.
深深愛她就要跟隨她
If you love her, you will follow her.
這是我保護她的方法
This is my way of protecting her.
我就能跟她永遠在一起
This way, I can be with her forever,
永不分離
never to part.
原本就屬於不正常
It is deviant from the start,
還企圖合理化
yet you attempt to rationalize it.
迷宮越走越深
You dwell deeper into the maze
越蓋越大
and fall deeper into the abyss.
戒忍
Abstinence
引導
guidance
觸及
interaction
沾黏
attachment
擴散
proliferation
逃避
denial
成癮
addiction
心魔
evil!
這種感官國度
This realm of senses,
或大或小都是自我建造的意志
big or small, is all a creation of my mind.
心死是為魔
Evil is the death of your mind.
迎接光明來臨時
Before you embrace the light,
必須歷經漫長黑夜的苦難
you have to enre misery that darkness brings.
雖然微弱的光不能照亮全部
The light might not be bright enough to illuminate the entire darkness,
或許讓自己更能聚焦
but it will help you focus
依循專注找到出口
and find your way out.
經過黑暗再度燃起光明
Through darkness, brightness is ignited,
心中更加平靜
inner peace is attained.
你將會從此認識使命
You will then figure out you mission in life.
有面對才有停止
You can only put a stop to your problem when you face it head-on.
相信停止才能接受罪
You can only accept a sin when you believe in stopping the act.
因知道罪
You know it is a sin,
選擇苟且
so you compromise your dignity.
人們就繼續永無止境地苟且吧
You shall all revel in your human lowliness!
心魔會永遠存在
Evil will always prevail!
人們的心魔會永遠存在
Evil will always be in your minds.
光明也一直存在
Together with light.
為了光明先走向黑暗
We go through darkness in order to embrace light.
體驗狀態再照亮黑暗
Experience darkness, to illuminate darkness.
重生之後頓時感應黑暗游離
With a new lease of life, I literally feel the darkness disintegrate.
許多成為負面情緒的人
Many people give in to negativity.
了解這使命如宿命般情節
Figuring out our mission in life is part of our destiny, waiting to unfold.
需要獲得解救及接受開導
When we embrace salvation and enlightenment,
將是一種不一樣的開端
we are off to a brand new beginning.
展開新的體悟
With newfound actualization.
拯救瀕臨自殺患者
Saving someone on the verge of suicide,
殺了每個自殺者的心魔
is tantamount to destroying the evil in their minds.
我成為穿梭在黑暗間的行者
I've become a traveller who shuttles through darkness,
阻止自殺者動機
preventing people from attempting suicide,
不斷維持著意念平衡
by constantly balancing this thin line of perception of life and death,
成為正面救贖力量
and helping them gain strength in positivity.
他是誰
Who is him?
黑暗騎士
The dark knight.
我是誰
Who am I?
黑暗騎士
The dark knight.
指引光明的黑暗騎士
I am the dark knight who guides them into the light.
這使命將會繼續下去
This is my indestructible mission.
心魔會永遠存在
Evil will always prevail.