1. 關於英文電影的經典對白
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
2. 經典的歐美愛情電影對白,要中文的
你好!
亂世佳人:
Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
魂斷藍橋:
雨中相會時,
浪漫的羅伊當即向瑪拉求婚。
兩人的對話
Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
瑪拉,你認為我們今天該干什麽?
Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。
Oh,you won't have time for that!
現在你沒有時間這樣啦!
For what?
哪樣?
For hesitating.
這樣猶豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再猶豫啦!
No?
不能嗎?
No.
不能。
Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我該干什麽呢?
You're going to get married.
去跟我結婚。
Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,羅伊,你瘋了吧?
I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我瘋了。這是奇妙的感覺。
Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,羅伊,千萬理智些。
Not me!
我才不呢!
But you don't know me!
可你還不了解我呀!
Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。
Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
現在是戰爭時期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因為快要離開。。。
because you feel that
因為你覺得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小時內活完你整個的一生。
We're going to be married.
我們現在就去結婚!
It's you.
就是你,沒錯。
It'll never be anyone else.
別的人我永遠都不要。
But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能這樣肯定?
Now listen,darling.
好啦,親愛的。
None of your quibbling!
你不許再這樣支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不許再問了!
None of your doubts!
不許再懷疑了!
This is positive,you see?
這是絕對的,知道嗎?
This is affirmative,you see?
這是肯定的,知道嗎?
This is final,yu see?
就這樣決定了,你知道嗎?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必須和我結婚,知道嗎?
I see.
我知道了。
Waterloo Bridge《魂斷藍橋》
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
『我愛你,從未愛過別人,永遠不會,這是真的,羅伊,永遠不會。』
羅馬假日:
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
我現在必須要離開你了。我將要走到那拐角,然後轉彎。你待在車里把車開走。答應我不要看著我走過那個轉彎口。只要把車開走離開我就象我離開你一樣。
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
泰坦尼克號:
ROSE:Jack,我愛你!
JACK:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:聽著,ROSE,...你一定能脫險,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看著他們張,可享高壽...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在這里,
不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:贏得船票...
...是我一生最幸運的事,
讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸,
你一定要幫我,答應我活下去,
答應我,你不會放棄...
...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣...
...ROSE,答應我,千萬別忘了!
ROSE:我答應你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!
3. 歐美電影經典對白
《肖申克的救贖》
Red與假釋官的對話:
Officer: Please sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?
請坐。瑞德,你因終身監禁已被關了40年了,你覺得你已改過了嗎?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.
改過?讓我想想。我不明白那是什麼意思。
Officer: It means you're ready to rejoin society.
你有心理准備重新投入社會嗎?
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
我知道你們是怎麼想的,老弟。對我來說那隻是個用來掩飾的詞,政客用的詞語,讓你們年青人能穿西裝打領帶、有一份好工作。你倒底想知道些什麼?我對自己所犯的罪感到後悔嗎?
Officer: Well, are you?
你有後悔嗎?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth I don't give a shit.
沒有一天我不感到後悔的。不是因為我在監獄里,或者你認為我該這樣。我回首過往,一個年青的、愚蠢的孩子犯了大罪。我想和他談談,我想和他講講道理,告訴他做人道理。但已經不能了,那孩子已無影無蹤。只剩下這個老人,我得這樣生活下去。改過?只是個狗屁的字眼。你繼續蓋上你的印章吧,老弟,別再浪費我的時間了。說句實話,我根本不在乎!
Andy 寫給Red的信:
Andy: Dear Red, if you're reading this, you've gotten out and if you've come this far, maybe you'd come a bit further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
親愛的瑞德, 若你能看到這封信,那你已經出來了。如果你已來了這么遠,也許可以再前進一點。你還記得那個地方的名字,是嗎?我需要一個人和我一起工作。我期待你的到來,棋盤已經擺好了。記住,瑞德,有希望是件好事情,也許是世間最好的事情,好的事情從不會逝去。我希望這封信能見到你,見到你很好。你的朋友,安迪。
Red的旁白:
Red: Not long after the warden deprived us of his company I got a postcard in the mail. It was blank, but the postmark said Fort Hancock, Texas. Fort Hancock, right on the border. That's where Andy crossed. When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down it always makes me laugh. Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Andy Dufresne headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled...Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
諾頓獄長一夥倒台之後,我收到了張明信片。它是空白的,但是郵戳是漢格堡,德薩斯州的。漢格堡,就在邊境那裡。安迪就是從那裡出國的。當我想到他開車向南走的時候,我總會笑起來。安迪•德弗瑞恩,爬過了那臭屎溝,然後乾乾凈凈的到另一邊去了。安迪•德弗瑞恩,向太平洋進發。我們跟他熟的老是談起安迪,我發誓,他總是帶來話題。安迪已經離開了,雖然有時那令我傷心,但我不得不提醒自己有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的。它們的羽毛太光亮,當它們飛走的時候,你會覺得把它們關起來是種罪惡。但是,它們的離開讓你生活的地方空盪盪的,可能我只是想念我的朋友了。
"Get busy living or get busy dying." That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime—— Parole violation. Of course I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope…
「要麼忙著活, 要麼忙著死。」這話一點都沒錯。我一生中第二次犯了罪,違反了假釋條例。當然,我懷疑他們會因此設下路障,尤其是像我這樣的老人家。我發現我很激動,幾乎坐不住,思緒紛亂。這是一個自由人才能感受到的,一個自由人開始了漫長的旅程,伴隨著未知的結局。我希望我能成功越過邊界;我希望看見我的朋友,和他握手;我希望太平洋的海水如我夢中那樣的藍;我希望……
《國家寶藏2》
Patrick:They have no understanding.
沒有一點同情心。
Ben:You know the truth. That's all that matters. You heard the story from Grandpa.
你知道真相,這就足夠了.你從查爾斯爺爺那裡聽到的故事才是真的
Patrick:The story? This guy's got evidence. He's got everything. We have a story. We have nothing.
故事?那傢伙拿出的是證據,他就能證明一切。我們只有故事,什麼都沒法證明。
For one brief moment, the Gates family could hold its head up. Now we're a bunch of crazies.
蓋茨家族揚眉吐氣才沒多久,現在又變成一群瘋子了。
Ben: But we're not liars.
但我們不是騙子。
Wilkinson is saying that Thomas Gates was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in U.S. History.
威爾金森說是湯瑪斯•蓋茨一手策劃了美國歷史上最黑暗的時刻。
And he burned the diary page to cover that up.
而且為了掩蓋真相,他還焚燒了日記。
You and I both know he burned the page to keep Booth's men from finding the treasure.
但你我都知道他之所以燒掉那頁日記,是為了阻止布思和他的人找到寶藏。
That's what we're gonna prove. There』s only one way to prove it.
那就是我們要去證明的東西。只有一個方法能證明。
Patrick:You have to find the treasure.
得找到寶藏。
Ben: You've got to find it. You're gonna help me find it. So come on. Let's hear the story again from Grandpa Charles.
必須找到它,而且你得幫我一起找。把查爾斯爺爺說過的故事再講一遍。
Patrick:Grandpa heard his father say 「Treasure map.」 Then there was a commotion.
爺爺聽到他爸爸說到「藏寶圖」。然後外面就亂起來了。
Ben:Got all that. Was there anything after that? Anything he said, something he did? Anything at all?
那些都說過了,之後呢?他有說過什麼,做過什麼嗎?隨便什麼。
Patrick:Wait a minute.
慢著…
Ben:What?
怎麼了?
Patrick:He took his son's hand. He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath: "The debt that all men pay."
他握住他兒子的手,看著兒子的眼睛,用最後一口氣說到:「凡人皆要還之債」。
Ben:"The debt that all men pay"?
凡人皆要還之債。
Patrick:The debt that Thomas paid.
湯瑪斯已經還了。
《國家寶藏1》
Ben:Well, I'm gonna get straight to the point. Someone』s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
那好,我們就開門見山吧. 有人打算偷《獨立宣言》。
Riley:It』s true.
是真的。
Abigail:I think I』d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
我看還是幫你們聯絡聯邦調查局吧。
Ben:We』ve been to the FBI.
我們去過聯邦調查局了。
Abigail:And?
結果呢?
Riley:They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
他們告訴我們《獨立宣言》是不可能被偷走的。
Abigail:They』re right.
他們說得沒錯。
Ben:My friend and I are less certain. However, if we were given the privilege of examining the document... we would be able to tell you for certain if it were actually in any danger.
我和我朋友可沒這么有信心.然而,如果能給我們檢查一下這份文件的特權...我們就可以肯定地告訴你,是不是存在著任何危險。
Abigail:What do you think you』re gonna find?
你們想要去發現什麼?
Ben:We believe that there』s an...encryption on the back.
我們相信它的背面有...一組編碼。
Abigail:An encryption, like a code?
一組編碼?你是說密碼?
Ben:Yes, ma』am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:Of what?
什麼樣的密碼?
Ben:Uh... a cartograph.
呃... 一副圖。
Abigail:A map.
一張地圖。
Ben:Yes, ma』am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:A map of what?
一張什麼地圖?
Ben:The location of...of... hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
埋藏了一些...具有歷史價值的...東西的...位置。
. Abigail:A treasure map?
一張藏寶圖?
Riley:That』s where we lost the FBI.
這也就是聯邦調查局不信我們的地方。
Abigail:You』re treasure-hunters, aren』t you?
你們是尋寶人?對吧?
Ben:We』re more like treasure-protectors.
更確切地說,我們是寶藏的守衛者。
Abigail:Mr. Brown, I have personally seen the back of the Declaration of Independence, and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads, "Original Declaration of Independence, dated...
布朗先生,我親自看過《獨立宣言》的背面,我向你保證,那上面只有一行標注寫道, 《獨立宣言》原件,簽署於是...
Ben:"Four of July, 1776." Yes, ma』am.
"1776年7月4日." 是的,女士。
Abigail:But no map.
但是沒有地圖。
Ben:It』s invisible.
地圖是肉眼看不見的。
Abigail:Oh! Right.
噢!是的。
Riley:And that』s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
國土安全部也因此不相信我們。
Abigail:What led you to assume there』s this invisible map?
你們為什麼會相信上面有隱形的地圖?
Ben:We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
我們在一個兩百年前的煙斗的把上發現一些銘文。
Riley:Owned by Freemasons.
煙斗曾為共濟會所有。
Abigail:May I see the pipe?
我可以看看那個煙斗嗎?
Riley:Uh, we don』t have it.
呃,現在不在我們手上。
Abigail:Did Big Foot take it?
大腳怪把它拿走了嗎?
Ben:It was nice meeting you.
很高興認識你。
Abigail:Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高興認識你。
4. 求三部英語電影的5句對話
給你推薦阿甘正傳吧 有我非常喜歡的幾句話
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
阿甘:「媽媽常常說,人生就如同一盒巧克力,你永遠無法知道下一粒是什麼味道」
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母親:別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。
A promise is a promise.
信守諾言。
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
When I got tired,I slept.When I got hungry,I ate.When I had to go,you know, I went.
當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我想去,你知道的, 我就去。
泰坦尼克號裡面 傑克說 you jump i jump 你跳我也跳
阿甘正傳裡面 阿甘說 Stupid is as stupid does 做傻事的人才傻呢
這個殺手不太冷裡面 萊昂說 no women no kids 不殺女人和小孩
終結者裡面 施瓦辛格說 I'll be back! 我會回來的
肖申克的救贖裡面 安迪說Get busy living or get busy dying 要麼忙著活要麼等著死