当前位置:首页 » 经典推荐 » 欧美电影经典对白
扩展阅读
小草微电影 2024-11-05 23:04:46
法国电影豆瓣榜 2024-11-05 22:54:06

欧美电影经典对白

发布时间: 2021-05-20 19:09:40

『壹』 外国电影中的经典台词有哪些

1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克号》。

“我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局”。

2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克号》

“没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了”。

3、“I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze”——《阿甘正传》

“我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡”。

4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正传》

“就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光”。

5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正传》

“没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分”。

『贰』 外国片中含有经典对白的电影

1.Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. --乱世佳人 2. Jack: Listen, Rose. You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on. You’re going to make lots of babies, and you’re going to watch them grow. You’ re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can’t feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I’m thankful (crying) you must (shivering) …you must … do me this honor. Promise me that you’ll survive, that you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I’ll never let go, Jack. I’ll never let go, I promise. --泰坦尼克号 3.Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid, sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. I wish I could have been there with you. Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. If there is anything you need, I won’t be far away. “where is my jenny?” --阿甘正传 4."I'll be back!" --终结者

采纳哦

『叁』 求欧美电影中英文经典对白原文(要长的哦,越长越好)

你好!英文电影经典对白1.《乱世佳人》Tomorrow is another day.2.《泰坦尼克号》Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no ...

『肆』 经典欧美电影台词

《白日梦想家》影片经典台词:开拓视野,冲破艰险,看见世界,身临其境,贴近彼此,感受生活,这就是生活的目的。
《怦然心动》影片经典台词:有些人浅薄,有些人金玉其外而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。
《两小无猜》影片经典台词:年少时容易把一切都看得很重,更容易把看得很重的东西瞬间推翻,就像哭闹的孩子看到新玩具的那一刻,嘴角在眼泪干之前就已经上扬。
《爱在日落黄昏时》影片经典台词:我觉得,当你年轻的时候,你会相信你会认识很多人,但后来你才会发现能交流的人其实很少。

『伍』 一些外国电影经典台词

  1. 我喜欢早上一起来是一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.

  2. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去.

  3. 盲目可以增加你的勇气,因为你无法看到危险。

『陆』 求欧美电影中英文经典对白原文(要长的哦,越长越好)

你好!!

英文电影经典对白

1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》
“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there, and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men.

12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thoughts, I’d rather dance with the cows’ til you came home.

14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy, baby.

15.《美梦成真》
The end,is only the beginning.

16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someon
e or sharing something.

谢谢!!

『柒』 欧美经典电影台词

1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

『捌』 欧美电影经典对白

《肖申克的救赎》
Red与假释官的对话:
Officer: Please sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?
请坐。瑞德,你因终身监禁已被关了40年了,你觉得你已改过了吗?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.
改过?让我想想。我不明白那是什么意思。
Officer: It means you're ready to rejoin society.
你有心理准备重新投入社会吗?
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
我知道你们是怎么想的,老弟。对我来说那只是个用来掩饰的词,政客用的词语,让你们年青人能穿西装打领带、有一份好工作。你倒底想知道些什么?我对自己所犯的罪感到后悔吗?
Officer: Well, are you?
你有后悔吗?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth I don't give a shit.
没有一天我不感到后悔的。不是因为我在监狱里,或者你认为我该这样。我回首过往,一个年青的、愚蠢的孩子犯了大罪。我想和他谈谈,我想和他讲讲道理,告诉他做人道理。但已经不能了,那孩子已无影无踪。只剩下这个老人,我得这样生活下去。改过?只是个狗屁的字眼。你继续盖上你的印章吧,老弟,别再浪费我的时间了。说句实话,我根本不在乎!

Andy 写给Red的信:
Andy: Dear Red, if you're reading this, you've gotten out and if you've come this far, maybe you'd come a bit further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
亲爱的瑞德, 若你能看到这封信,那你已经出来了。如果你已来了这么远,也许可以再前进一点。你还记得那个地方的名字,是吗?我需要一个人和我一起工作。我期待你的到来,棋盘已经摆好了。记住,瑞德,有希望是件好事情,也许是世间最好的事情,好的事情从不会逝去。我希望这封信能见到你,见到你很好。你的朋友,安迪。
Red的旁白:
Red: Not long after the warden deprived us of his company I got a postcard in the mail. It was blank, but the postmark said Fort Hancock, Texas. Fort Hancock, right on the border. That's where Andy crossed. When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down it always makes me laugh. Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Andy Dufresne headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled...Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
诺顿狱长一伙倒台之后,我收到了张明信片。它是空白的,但是邮戳是汉格堡,德萨斯州的。汉格堡,就在边境那里。安迪就是从那里出国的。当我想到他开车向南走的时候,我总会笑起来。安迪•德弗瑞恩,爬过了那臭屎沟,然后干干净净的到另一边去了。安迪•德弗瑞恩,向太平洋进发。我们跟他熟的老是谈起安迪,我发誓,他总是带来话题。安迪已经离开了,虽然有时那令我伤心,但我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的。它们的羽毛太光亮,当它们飞走的时候,你会觉得把它们关起来是种罪恶。但是,它们的离开让你生活的地方空荡荡的,可能我只是想念我的朋友了。

"Get busy living or get busy dying." That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime—— Parole violation. Of course I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope…
“要么忙着活, 要么忙着死。”这话一点都没错。我一生中第二次犯了罪,违反了假释条例。当然,我怀疑他们会因此设下路障,尤其是像我这样的老人家。我发现我很激动,几乎坐不住,思绪纷乱。这是一个自由人才能感受到的,一个自由人开始了漫长的旅程,伴随着未知的结局。我希望我能成功越过边界;我希望看见我的朋友,和他握手;我希望太平洋的海水如我梦中那样的蓝;我希望……

《国家宝藏2》
Patrick:They have no understanding.
没有一点同情心。
Ben:You know the truth. That's all that matters. You heard the story from Grandpa.
你知道真相,这就足够了.你从查尔斯爷爷那里听到的故事才是真的
Patrick:The story? This guy's got evidence. He's got everything. We have a story. We have nothing.
故事?那家伙拿出的是证据,他就能证明一切。我们只有故事,什么都没法证明。
For one brief moment, the Gates family could hold its head up. Now we're a bunch of crazies.
盖茨家族扬眉吐气才没多久,现在又变成一群疯子了。
Ben: But we're not liars.
但我们不是骗子。
Wilkinson is saying that Thomas Gates was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in U.S. History.
威尔金森说是汤玛斯•盖茨一手策划了美国历史上最黑暗的时刻。
And he burned the diary page to cover that up.
而且为了掩盖真相,他还焚烧了日记。
You and I both know he burned the page to keep Booth's men from finding the treasure.
但你我都知道他之所以烧掉那页日记,是为了阻止布思和他的人找到宝藏。
That's what we're gonna prove. There’s only one way to prove it.
那就是我们要去证明的东西。只有一个方法能证明。
Patrick:You have to find the treasure.
得找到宝藏。
Ben: You've got to find it. You're gonna help me find it. So come on. Let's hear the story again from Grandpa Charles.
必须找到它,而且你得帮我一起找。把查尔斯爷爷说过的故事再讲一遍。
Patrick:Grandpa heard his father say “Treasure map.” Then there was a commotion.
爷爷听到他爸爸说到“藏宝图”。然后外面就乱起来了。
Ben:Got all that. Was there anything after that? Anything he said, something he did? Anything at all?
那些都说过了,之后呢?他有说过什么,做过什么吗?随便什么。
Patrick:Wait a minute.
慢着…
Ben:What?
怎么了?
Patrick:He took his son's hand. He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath: "The debt that all men pay."
他握住他儿子的手,看着儿子的眼睛,用最后一口气说到:“凡人皆要还之债”。
Ben:"The debt that all men pay"?
凡人皆要还之债。
Patrick:The debt that Thomas paid.
汤玛斯已经还了。

《国家宝藏1》
Ben:Well, I'm gonna get straight to the point. Someone’s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
那好,我们就开门见山吧. 有人打算偷《独立宣言》。
Riley:It’s true.
是真的。
Abigail:I think I’d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
我看还是帮你们联络联邦调查局吧。
Ben:We’ve been to the FBI.
我们去过联邦调查局了。
Abigail:And?
结果呢?
Riley:They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
他们告诉我们《独立宣言》是不可能被偷走的。
Abigail:They’re right.
他们说得没错。
Ben:My friend and I are less certain. However, if we were given the privilege of examining the document... we would be able to tell you for certain if it were actually in any danger.
我和我朋友可没这么有信心.然而,如果能给我们检查一下这份文件的特权...我们就可以肯定地告诉你,是不是存在着任何危险。
Abigail:What do you think you’re gonna find?
你们想要去发现什么?
Ben:We believe that there’s an...encryption on the back.
我们相信它的背面有...一组编码。
Abigail:An encryption, like a code?
一组编码?你是说密码?
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:Of what?
什么样的密码?
Ben:Uh... a cartograph.
呃... 一副图。
Abigail:A map.
一张地图。
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:A map of what?
一张什么地图?
Ben:The location of...of... hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
埋藏了一些...具有历史价值的...东西的...位置。
. Abigail:A treasure map?
一张藏宝图?
Riley:That’s where we lost the FBI.
这也就是联邦调查局不信我们的地方。
Abigail:You’re treasure-hunters, aren’t you?
你们是寻宝人?对吧?
Ben:We’re more like treasure-protectors.
更确切地说,我们是宝藏的守卫者。
Abigail:Mr. Brown, I have personally seen the back of the Declaration of Independence, and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads, "Original Declaration of Independence, dated...
布朗先生,我亲自看过《独立宣言》的背面,我向你保证,那上面只有一行标注写道, 《独立宣言》原件,签署于是...
Ben:"Four of July, 1776." Yes, ma’am.
"1776年7月4日." 是的,女士。
Abigail:But no map.
但是没有地图。
Ben:It’s invisible.
地图是肉眼看不见的。
Abigail:Oh! Right.
噢!是的。
Riley:And that’s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
国土安全部也因此不相信我们。
Abigail:What led you to assume there’s this invisible map?
你们为什么会相信上面有隐形的地图?
Ben:We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
我们在一个两百年前的烟斗的把上发现一些铭文。
Riley:Owned by Freemasons.
烟斗曾为共济会所有。
Abigail:May I see the pipe?
我可以看看那个烟斗吗?
Riley:Uh, we don’t have it.
呃,现在不在我们手上。
Abigail:Did Big Foot take it?
大脚怪把它拿走了吗?
Ben:It was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
Abigail:Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你。

『玖』 欧美电影经典台词

欧美经典电影的经典台词一、

具体的这里有很多 地址给你你看看

http://bbs.513800.com/dispbbs_34_8219_19.html

阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

二泰坦尼克号 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实) 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣. 14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night.