当前位置:首页 » 经典推荐 » 电影演讲家经典台词英文
扩展阅读
钟淑慧高清电影在线大全 2024-12-26 01:10:00

电影演讲家经典台词英文

发布时间: 2023-05-14 21:34:59

1. 英文电影经典台词

英文电影经典台词列举如下:

1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.

我想只有一个简单的选择,要么忙着活,要么忙着死。

2. 求一段经典的英文电影中的台词或是独白(演讲用)

a boy and his tree

a long ago,there was a huge apple tree. a little boy love to come and play around it everyday.he climbed to the tree top,ate the apples,took a nap under the shadow…he loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.time went by…the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday.

one day,the boy came back to the tree and he looked.
"come and play with me ,"the tree asked the boy .
"i am no longer a kid, i don't play around trees anymore."the boy replied,
"i want toys.i need money to buy them."
"sorry,but i don't have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them.
so,you will have money."the boy was so excited .he grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.the boy never came back after he picked the apples.the tree was sad.

one day,the boy returned and the tree was so excited.
"come and play with me ,"the tree said.
"i don't have time to play.i have to work for my family.we need a house for shelter.can you help me?"
"sorry,but i don't have a house .but you can chop off my branches to build your house."so the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
the tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then.
the tree was again lonely and sad.

one hot summer day,the boy returned and the tree was delighted.
"come and play with me !"the tree said.
"i am sad and getting old.iwant to go sailing to relax myself.can you give a boat?"
"use my truck to build your boat.you can sail faraway and be happy."

so the boy cut the tree truck to make a boat .he went sailing and never showed up for a long time.

finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years.
"sorry,my boy.but i don't have anything for you anymore.no more apples for for you…“the tree said.
"i don't have teeth to bite."the boy replied.
"no more truck foe you to climb on."
"i am too old for that now."the boy said.
"i really can give you anything…the only thing left is my dying roots."the tree said with tears.
"i don't need much now,just a place to rest.i am tired after all these year" the boy replied.
"good!old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. come,come sit down with me and rest."the boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears……

this is a story of everyone. the tree is our parent. when we were young, we loved to play with mom and dad……when we grown up, we left them…only came to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.
no matter what,parents will alway be there and give everything they could to make you happy.
you may think the boy is cruel to the tree but that how all of us are treating our parent.time is too slow for those who wait,too swiftfor those who fear,too long for those who grieve,too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love,time is eternity.

一个男孩和一棵树

从前,有一棵巨大的苹果树。
一个小男孩每天都喜欢在树下玩耍。他爬树,吃苹果,在树荫下小睡……他爱和树玩,树也爱和他玩。

时间过的很快,小男孩长大了,他不再每天都来树下玩耍了。

“来和我玩吧。”树说。

“我不再是孩子了,我再也不会在树下玩了。”男孩回答道,“我想要玩具,我需要钱去买玩具。”

“对不起,我没有钱……但是,你可以把我的苹果摘下来,拿去卖钱,这样你就有钱了。”

男孩兴奋的把所有的苹果都摘下来,高兴的离开了。男孩摘了苹果后很久都没有回来。树很伤心。

一天,男孩回来了,树很激动。

“来和我玩吧。”树说。

“我没时间玩,我得工作,养家糊口。我们需要一栋房子,你能帮助我吗?”

“对不起,我没有房子,但是你可以砍下我的树枝,拿去盖你的房子。”男孩把所有的树枝都砍下来,高兴的离开了。

看到男孩那么高兴,树非常欣慰。但是,男孩从此很久都没回来。树再一次孤独,伤心起来。

一个炎热的夏日,男孩终于回来了,树很欣慰。

“来和我玩吧!”树说。

“我过的不快乐,我也一天天变老了,我想去航海放松一下。你能给我一条船吗?”

“用我的树干造你的船吧,你就能快乐地航行到遥远的地方了。”男孩把树干砍下来,做成了一条船。

他去航海了,很长时间都没露面。

最后,过了很多年,男孩终于回来了。

“对不起,孩子,我再也没有什么东西可以给你了……”树说。

“我已经没有牙咬苹果了。”男孩回答道。

“我也没有树干让你爬了。”树说。

“我已经老得爬不动了。”男孩说。

“我真的不能再给你任何东西了,除了我正在死去的树根。”树含着泪说。

“我现在不需要什么了,只想找个地方休息。过了这么些年,我累了。”男孩回答道。

“太好了!老树根正是休息是最好的倚靠,来吧,来坐在我身边,休息一下吧。”

男孩坐下了,树很高兴,含着泪微笑着……

3. 50句英语电影中的经典台词

“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。经典英文电影中的台词同样经典,下面我们一起重温英语电影的 经典台词 语录,更有50句英语电影台词排名。

英语电影台词经典语录【热门篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

2、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

3、I'll have what she's having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

8、Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 )

10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
英语电影台词经典语录【唯美篇】
1.《乱世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。

3.《码头风云》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!

4.《绿野仙踪》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。

5.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永志不忘。

6.《拨云见日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。

8.《星球大战》1977

May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。

10.《出租车司机》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?

11.《铁窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我们在这里的交流以失败告终。

12.《现代启示录》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。

13.《 爱情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。

14.《马耳他之鹰》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

构成梦想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打电话回家。

16.《炎热的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他们叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凯恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白热杀机》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!

19.《广播电视网》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!

20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。

22.《DR.NO诺博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《绿野仙踪》1939

There’s no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

让我看到钱!

英语电影台词经典语录【个性篇】
26.《侬本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天过来看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

这条路是给我走的!

28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!

30.《大饭店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着!

31.《乱世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

围捕惯犯。

33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我会拥有她所拥有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。

35.《大白鲨》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄条更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章!

37.《终结者》1984

I’ll be back.

我会回来的。

38.《扬基的骄傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!

39.《梦想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。

40.《阿甘正传》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。

41.《雌雄大盗》1967

We rob banks.

我们去抢劫银行。

42.《 毕业 生》1967

Plastics.

塑胶业。

43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看见了死人。

45.《欲望号街车》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《扬帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。

47.《原野奇侠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回来!

48.《热情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人无完人。

49.《科学怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波罗13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯顿,我们出了点状况。

猜你喜欢:

1. 电影经典语录英文大全

2. 50句经典英文电影台词

3. 著名英文电影台词大全

4. 电影优美的英文经典台词

5. 经典电影中的中英文经典台词

6. 英文电影台词经典语录大全

4. 急求经典英语电影对白~ 两人对话的 做演讲用!!

罗马假日

(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.
安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.
安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 贸易关系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 对。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年与发展”。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美与高雅”。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。

额外成就
spill 除了指液体的“溢出”外,还通常引申为消息的“泄漏、告知”。
如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.
你一定有什么心事,为什么不告诉我?
常与它连用的短语有:spill out ; spill the beans
一句经典谚语:It's no use crying over spilt milk.
不要对着打翻了的牛奶哭泣(后悔是没有用的)。
ANN: I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I'm drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!
安妮: 我不管溢不溢出来。我不管会不会溺死于此(她把头钻进被窝里)。
COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(把她的头放在肩上安慰她)亲爱的,你生病了,我会叫鲍那乔文医生过来。
ANN: (turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
安妮:(转过头,背对着她)我不见鲍那乔文医生,让我安静地死去吧!
COUNTESS: You're not dying.
伯爵夫人: 你不会死的。
ANN: (facing the Countess) Leave me.
安妮:(看着伯爵夫人)别理我。

额外成就
通常为leave sb. alone 意为“走开,别打扰”。
如:Don't try to interfere in my affairs, please leave me alone.
别试图干涉我的事, 不要你管。(超级口语佳句)

COUNTESS: It's nerves,control yourself, Ann.
伯爵夫人: 你一定是神经出了问题,镇静点,安妮。

ANN: (throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
安妮: (倒在枕头上,拳头乱捶) 我不要。
COUNTESS: (standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(笔直站起,命令地说)公主殿下,我去叫鲍那乔文医生。
ANN: (looking up as she leaves) It's no use, I'll be dead before he gets here.
安妮:(抬头看着她离去) 没有用的,在他来之前,我就会死掉。

(安妮公主在逃出使馆后,由于药性发作,睡落街头,恰巧被经过此地的本片男主角Joe,一家晚报记者,碰见。 )

JOE: Hey! hey, hey,... Hey, wake up!
乔: 嗨!嗨……醒醒!
ANN: Thank you very much, delighted.
安妮:谢谢,真高兴。
JOE: Wake up.
乔: 醒醒。
ANN: No, thank you. Charmed.
安妮:不,谢谢。幸会。

额外成就
charmed 为上层社会礼节用语, 体现说话人的高贵地位。 和一般情况下的pleased 意思一样。
如:I'm charmed/ pleased to meet you. 很荣幸见到你。

JOE: Charmed too.
乔:很荣幸。
ANN: You may sit down.
安妮:赐坐。
JOE: I think you'd better sit up, much too young to get picked up by the police.
乔: 我想你最好坐起来, 警察不会把你抓起来的,你太小了。
ANN: Police?
安妮:警察?
JOE: Yep, police.
乔:是的,警—察。
ANN: Two-fifteen and back here to change. Two forty-five...
安妮:噢,2点15分回来换装……2点45分……
JOE: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
乔: 你知道,没什么酒量的人就不该喝酒。
ANN: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice beneath the sod my heart of st would still rejoice." Do you know that poem?
安妮:“哪怕我已死去,被安葬,尘土之下的心也会为听到你的声音而欢悦。”
你知道这首诗吗?
JOE: Huh, what do you know? (Sitting down) You're well-read, well-dressed; you're snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
乔: 你知道吗?(坐下来) 你有学问,穿戴得体,却睡在大街上,你能否解释一下?
ANN: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and...
安妮 :这世界需要甜美与高雅重新回到年轻一代的灵魂之中……
JOE: Yeah, I er, couldn't agree with you more, but erm--
乔: 对,我完全同意, 不过……

额外成就
安妮的语言和穿着充分暗示了她出自上流阶层,这些让男主人角Joe深感诧异就不足为怪了。
couldn't agree with you any more. 意思是非常赞同
如 :I couldn't agree with you any more on the the proposal.

我非常赞同你的提议。

(乔听到汽车驶过来的声音,站起来,拍着她的肩膀。)
JOE: Get yourself some coffee, you'll be alright. Look, you take the cab.
乔:喝杯咖啡,你就会没事的。看,你的车来了。
JOE: Come on, (takes her up by the arm) climb in the cab and go home.
乔:来,(用肩膀扶起她)我们上车回家。

(在记者招待会上,安妮面对着来自世界各个国家和地区的记者,发现乔也在其中。在回答记者问的过程中,安妮意味深长地表达了对乔期望和信任。)

MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Ladies and Gentlemen: Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
招待会主持:女士们,先生们, 现在你们可以向公主殿下提问。
CHIEF OF CORRESPONDENTS: I believe at the outset, Your Highness, that I should express the pleasure of all of us at your recovery from the recent illness.
记者代表:公主殿下, 首先我想代表全体人员对公主近期的康复表达欢欣之情。

额外成就
经典致词, 试着把整句话脱口而出。
at the outset 一开始,等于 at the beginning。
如 :At the outset of his career he was full of optimism but not now.
一开始他对事业充满了信心,但现在不再是这样了。

ANN: Thank you.
安妮:谢谢!
AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT: Does Your Highness believe that Federation would be a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?
美国记者:公主殿下是否认为,联盟化将是解决欧洲经济问题的可行方案?
ANN: I am in favour of any measure which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
安妮:我赞成一切能够促进欧洲各国之间合作的任何举措。

额外成就
in favour of 赞同
如 :I think all the people at meeting will be in favour of your opinion.
我想全体到会者都会赞同你的观点。
在商务上in favour of 意思为“以——为受益人”
如 :Please open a Letter of Credit in favour of ABC company be-fore shipping.
请在装运前以ABC公司为受益人开立 信用证 。

CORRESPONDENT: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for Friendship Among Nations?
记者:你认为欧洲各国关系发展前景如何?
ANN: I have every faith in it-- (pausing; turning to look at Joe) as I have faith inin relations between people.
安妮:我对此充满信心,(停顿,转过头看向乔)就像我对人们之间的情谊一样。
JOE: May I say, speaking for my own press service,we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

额外成就
speak for 意思是“代表——说话” , 在此可以和in behalf of 互换。
如:Don't think you are speaking for/in behalf of everyone.
你只能够代表你自己。

乔:请允许我,代表我的新闻社,我们相信公主的信心是不会判断失误的。
ANN: (looking at Joe; smiling very slightly to him) I am so glad to hear you say it.
安妮:(微笑地看着乔)我很高兴听你这么说。
CORERESPONDENTS: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? (Ann pauses as she looks at Joe.)
记者:公主殿下所访问过的城市中最喜欢的是哪个?(安妮停下来看着乔)
ANN: Each in its own way was...unforgettable. It would be difficult to-- Rome, by all means, Rome. I will cherish【珍惜】 my visit here, in memory, as long as I live.
安妮:每个城市都有自己的特色……令人难忘。 很难说……罗马,无疑是罗马。我会珍惜这里的记忆,直到永远!

你自己选择一下吧.

5. 50句经典英文电影台词

英文电影有很多经典爱情片,这些爱情片中有经典的语录。以下是我为你精心整理的经典英文电影台词,希望你喜欢。

英文电影台词【精选版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。

(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
英文电影台词【经典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有

头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《 毕业 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。

(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。

(《死亡诗社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
英文电影台词【热门版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。

(《阿甘正传》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。

(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。

(《扬帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人无完人。

(《热情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,

无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 运动中没有哭泣!

(《红粉联盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。

(《惊魂记》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”(琼·哈罗Jean Harlow,

《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《 爱情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

(葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

(汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜欢:

1. 50句唯美英文励志语录

2. 50句英语经典句子

3. 20句英语电影台词

4. 50句经典的英语名言

5. 电影经典英文台词对白

6. 英语电影片段,演讲用

肖申克的救赎经典
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

There's not a day goes by I don't fell regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

7. 电影经典台词,英文的话最好是原文

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”

译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。” 亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942

\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\'
曾经有人想调查我。我就就着一些蚕豆和好酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了.

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
以上出自《阿甘正传》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》

8. 英语经典电影台词20句要翻译

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

9. 英文电影经典台词摘抄100句

英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)

3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5、Here’s looking at you,kid.

永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)

15、“You talking'to me?”

“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)

18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976

20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22、Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)

23、There’s no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25、Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

27、You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

28、I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

29、After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

30、I’ll have what she’s having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989

31、I’ll be back.

我会回来的。——《终结者》1984

32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》

33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》

34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942

35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994

36、We’ll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942

38、Well,nobody’s perfect.

人无完人。——《热情似火》1959

39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971

40、You had me at“hello.”

当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

41、There’s no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992

42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960

43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987

44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974

45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939

46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942

47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927

48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951

49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931

50、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989

52、I’m king of the world!

我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,

53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.

我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。

54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》

55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》

56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》

57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》

58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》

再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》

59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》

60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》

61、The truth is out there.——The X files

真相在那里。——《X档案》

62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》

63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》

64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》

65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》

66、Everything that has a begin has an end.

世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)

67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》

68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .

我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》

69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》

70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》

72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》

73、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!

21世纪什么最贵?人才!

76、An organization without discipline.

“有组织,无纪律。”

77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.

我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。

78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .

真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。

79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。

我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。

80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.

大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》

81、You had me at hello.

你一开口就征服了我!

82、I hate mondays.

我恨星期一。

83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.

决不要让人去做猫的工作。

84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.

钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。

88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。

89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。

92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.

“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。

98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。

99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。

100、When two’s company, three’s the result!

两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!