㈠ 英文电影经典台词
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
㈡ 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。
㈢ 英文电影经典台词
英文电影经典台词列举如下:
1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.
我想只有一个简单的选择,要么忙着活,要么忙着死。
㈣ 英语电影经典台词都有哪些
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。)——《Forrest Gump》(阿甘正传)
2、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.(你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。)——《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救赎)
3、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。)——《The Lion King》(狮子王)
4、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。)——《Gone with The Wind 》(乱世佳人)
5、All life is a game of luck.(生活本来就全靠运气。)——《TITANIC》(泰坦尼克号)
㈤ 英语电影经典台词
英语电影经典台词:
一、肖申克的救赎
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5、It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
㈥ 经典英文电影台词
导语: 提到经典的电影作品,相信大家会想到不少,其中不乏经典的英文电影,比如《 阿甘正传》.《乱世佳人》等等。下面就来看看我特别整理的经典英文电影台词吧。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的'命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三、《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四、《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
七、《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
扩展阅读:《加菲猫》剧情简介
加菲猫(比尔·默里 配音)是世界上最幸福的一只猫,它愤世又懒惰,整天除了做它热爱的睡觉吃饭之外,就无所事事了。事实就是这样:生活对加菲猫来说简直好得不能再好了,似乎每个人都喜欢它。加菲猫最喜欢做的事情,肯定是坐在电视机前舒服的椅子上,看它喜欢的电视节目。因为这事,它还没少与主人乔恩(布瑞金·梅耶 饰)争夺摇控器呢,不过最后赢的还是它,谁叫它是宝贝宠物呢。
㈦ 50句英语电影中的经典台词
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。经典英文电影中的台词同样经典,下面我们一起重温英语电影的 经典台词 语录,更有50句英语电影台词排名。
英语电影台词经典语录【热门篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
英语电影台词经典语录【唯美篇】
1.《乱世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。
3.《码头风云》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!
4.《绿野仙踪》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。
5.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。
6.《拨云见日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。
8.《星球大战》1977
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
10.《出租车司机》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?
11.《铁窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我们在这里的交流以失败告终。
12.《现代启示录》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。
13.《 爱情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
14.《马耳他之鹰》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
构成梦想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打电话回家。
16.《炎热的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他们叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凯恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白热杀机》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
19.《广播电视网》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!
20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。
22.《DR.NO诺博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《绿野仙踪》1939
There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
让我看到钱!
英语电影台词经典语录【个性篇】
26.《侬本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天过来看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
这条路是给我走的!
28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!
30.《大饭店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着!
31.《乱世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
围捕惯犯。
33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。
35.《大白鲨》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄条更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章!
37.《终结者》1984
I’ll be back.
我会回来的。
38.《扬基的骄傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!
39.《梦想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。
40.《阿甘正传》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
41.《雌雄大盗》1967
We rob banks.
我们去抢劫银行。
42.《 毕业 生》1967
Plastics.
塑胶业。
43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看见了死人。
45.《欲望号街车》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《扬帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
47.《原野奇侠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回来!
48.《热情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。
49.《科学怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波罗13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯顿,我们出了点状况。
猜你喜欢:
1. 电影经典语录英文大全
2. 50句经典英文电影台词
3. 著名英文电影台词大全
4. 电影优美的英文经典台词
5. 经典电影中的中英文经典台词
6. 英文电影台词经典语录大全
㈧ 50句经典英文电影台词
英文电影有很多经典爱情片,这些爱情片中有经典的语录。以下是我为你精心整理的经典英文电影台词,希望你喜欢。
英文电影台词【精选版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。
(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
英文电影台词【经典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有
头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《 毕业 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
(《死亡诗社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
英文电影台词【热门版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
(《阿甘正传》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
(《扬帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。
(《热情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,
无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 运动中没有哭泣!
(《红粉联盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。
(《惊魂记》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”(琼·哈罗Jean Harlow,
《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《 爱情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
(葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
(汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜欢:
1. 50句唯美英文励志语录
2. 50句英语经典句子
3. 20句英语电影台词
4. 50句经典的英语名言
5. 电影经典英文台词对白
㈨ 经典英文电影台词
以下是我精选的一些经典英文电影中的台词,希望同学们喜欢!
经典英文电影台词精选:
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
——《The Legend of 1900海上钢琴师》
Slander is spoken. In print, it’s libel.
中伤是口语,印出来就是诽谤。
——《Spider Man 蜘蛛侠》
It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.
只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。
You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible......
你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的……
Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) .
可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。
——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》
In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.
爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的,我在这里等你。
New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.
初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切—— 只因为心如烈火!
Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.
战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了!
——《The English Patient英国病人》
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会!
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。
——《Avatar阿凡达》
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift).
昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。
I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.
天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》
I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.
我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。
——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的`。
It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。
——《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.
我为瑞恩的母亲由衷感到悲哀,我愿意用我和弟兄们的生命去减轻她的苦痛。
You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?
你想向我解释一下这数字吗?我的意思是我们8个人冒着生命危险只为了救一个人?
——《Saving Private Ryan拯救大兵瑞恩》
A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界。
What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。
——《Inception盗梦空间》
㈩ 一些英语电影经典台词.谢谢
经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙�6�1白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)