当前位置:首页 » 好看电影 » abstinence电影在线观看
扩展阅读
中国最伟大的爱情电影 2024-12-29 08:48:13
中国巨幕看imax电影 2024-12-29 08:40:27
值得一看的国语电影 2024-12-29 08:40:15

abstinence电影在线观看

发布时间: 2024-12-29 06:10:45

『壹』 能不能把 微电影《黑暗骑士》 一些经典台词发下

自杀不能解决问题,生命一定可以找到出路。
Suicide should never be a solution. There's always a way out in life.

历经漫长黑暗,明白了生念与死意,总在一念之间,每一个意念都会引导着自己走向不可测的另一端,当走过那幽暗峡谷,现在的我,终于得到救赎,获得重生,成为一个全新的自己。
In the abyss of darkness, we learn that the will to live or die,hangs on a thin thread.Any thought can lead to unforeseeable extremes.I was stuck in the dark bottomless pit of despair.And now,I am saved.I am reborn.I am brand new.

身处在这个充满压力的世界中,往往看不清目标,高估了期待 ,低估了要求,寻找答案的同时,未必都能找到最好的结果,常常消极的大过于承受,用自杀来逃避生命,看似最快途径,也是最愚蠢的理由。
In this stress-filled world,we often lose sight of our aimsto expectations and demands.While searching for answers,you might not find the best way outyou succumb to negativity or hopelessness and you see suicide as an escape from this life.The easiest way outis usually reason for foolishness.

“自杀它的意念的产生到自杀结果的发生并不是突然它是一个过程”
"The act of suicide stems from the initial thought of it,it is never a rash sudden decision,it is a process."

心死是为魔,心魔乃自杀者的根源,心魔会以不同形态存在滋生,心魔越强大者,越难改变意志,我的任务,进入自杀者内心禁地,找寻心魔,使当事者改变一念之间,阻止自杀行为发生,杀戮心魔。
Evil that gives rise to the death of your mind.The evil that is the root of suicide.The evil in your mind exists in different forms.The stronger it is,the harder it is to reverse your will power.My mission hereis to enter the impenetrable mind of a suicidal person,in search of the evil in his mind.I must make you change your mindand prevent you from acting on your suicidal tendency.Annihilate the evil.

告诉我条件
Tell me your terms.
离开就是我的条件
I want to leave.
你的条件就是动机
That is precisely your motive.
一切都不合时宜的时候
At a time when everything seems wrong,
这个决定才是最合理的
this seems like the most logical decision.
你来谈判
Are you here to negotiate?
先了解动机
You must first understand my motivation, or lack thereof.
这场动机也是由我决定
But I get to decide on that.
你喝不喝咖啡呀
Do you drink coffee?
不管加入多少纯白的糖块
No matter how much sugar you put,
也改变不了咖啡的香
you can't change the way coffee smells.
只有糖块被浸入
When sugar dissolves,
依然溶解在黑色中
it saturates into the blackness of the coffee.
过程只剩添加滋味
It only alters the taste of the coffee.
黑暗已成事实
Darkness is a fact.
人们需要解脱
People need to escape.
那种痛也会是甜美的
That pain can be sweet.
最后宣布答案
Now, the answer...
咖啡还是黑的
Coffee is still black.

为何存在
Why do you exist?
我不在你又为何存在
If I don't exist, why do you exist?
如果我不愿意见你
If I don't wish to see you,
你也无法找到我
there's no way you can find me.
把你留下来
I'll keep you here
封闭在这意志中
and seal you in your will power.
从今以后
From now onwards,
你会时时刻刻感到沮丧
you will only live in despair!
抬起头
Look up,
看着我
look at me,
在意志世界中
In the realms of will power,
比的不是力量
what matters most isn't strength,
而是渲染力的大小
what matters most is the power to influence.
这里是没有办法净化的地方
There's no way to cleanse yourself here.
来到这 你就像是没穿盔甲的唐吉坷德
Once you're here, you're like Don Quixote without armour and shield,
大无畏的骑士精神
and armed only with fearless chivalry.
可笑的是那举动
What's ridiculous is the act itself.
看似誓言旦旦弥平现实不公
This ostensible righteousness in redressing injustice,
能证明正直纯洁的哲思吗
can it prove the philosophy of purity?
太滑稽了吧
That's really funny!
很佩服你有这份勇气
I applaud you for your courage,
可是应该没有人告诉你
but I doubt anyone has ever told you...
你所谓的救赎实在是太幼稚
The salvation you talk about is so immature.
那是旺盛的好奇心
That is thriving curiosity.
哪懂得这意志坚定
Nothing to do with will power or determination.
走吧
Let's go!
帮助了我事实上对你才是种帮助
Helping me is in fact, helping yourself.
痛苦滋味在这里
This is the taste of pain.
升华是种哲学
Refinement is a form of philosophy.
苦行僧终其一生为的是得到一种领悟
Monks dedicate their whole lives in search of enlightenment.
常理觉得我们违背生命的意义
Common sense dictates that we go against the true meaning of life.
而我说
But to me,
这是提早悟透了这哲理
this means seeing enlightenment earlier than the rest.
跳过繁琐
See past the frivolity
发现了捷径
and you'll find the shortest possible way out.
避开了沉重包袱
Without the weight of baggage,
所主宰的世界更为强大
our world can be stronger.
来到了这一刻才是最高的境界
Getting here is a point of paramount significance.
这是我的国度
This is my realm
你没有失去力量
You haven't lost your strength,
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你可以阻止什么
What can you stop?
爸爸一再地打妈妈
Dad keeps hitting mum,
又能阻止那两头巨兽的野蛮吞噬吗
or can you stop the beasts from brutally tearing at each other's throat?
他们不断相互攻击
They keep charging at each other,
一直撕裂
ripping each other apart,
一直变大
and growing in prowess,
我却无能为力
and there's nothing I can do except.
虽然遍体鳞伤
They end up bruised and battered
但流血的总是我
yet I am always the victim of the bloodshed.
那么我要戳瞎他们的注视
So I must destroy their focus
来豢养无法抹去所造成的遗憾
and instead, tend to my indispensable regrets.

请安心地离开吧
Please leave with ease!
保护她
Protect her!
带着她离开
Take her away from here!
你会获得平静并且永远守护着她
You will find inner peace and you will watch over her forever.

放下而离开是多么不轻易
It's so hard to let go.
无论再多不愿意
Whether you want to or not,
伴随的回忆
memories always catch up with you,
是身陷其中拉扯主要的原因
they cause you dilemma, they make you torn.
失去力量的同时
Without strength,
自我祈求解脱又谈何容易
you can't escape even if you so badly want to.
而适时出现的光
And the light at the end of tunnel
在黑暗中格外刺眼
is now exceptionally blinding.
但那也是唯一能救赎自己的光
But that is the only way out, that blinding light at the end of your tunnel.

凭什么要我迎合 放弃解脱
Why should I compromise or give up escaping?
有多少不合理的公正
There's so much unjust in this supposed justice
等着看我们出错
they're just waiting to see us make one wrong move
那些规则像是走在布满陷阱的地雷区
in this landmine filled with rules.
碰!
BOOM!
不断出现这种念头
I keep thinking.
如果硬要我解释我是谁
If you really have to know who I am,
我就是我
I am me.
我是一种
I am...
活着受到极大痛苦
someone who has lived life in pain
出现的保护机制
which then gave rise to this defence mechanism,
可以忘却和超脱的一股力量
that empowers me to forget and be detached from pain.
在我身上也可以看见勇敢
You can see courage and mettle in me,
也燃起希望
you can see hope through me.
这跟活着的意义不是一样吗
Isn't this the same as living life?
差别对时间的定义长与短的问题
The difference is in our perception of time.
不过发生在另外一个国度
But it's happening in another realm.

情绪化为悲伤就能形成力量
A force can be formed turning emotions into sadness.
人类轻描淡写害怕的事
Human beings dismiss what they are afraid of.
死是不能解决任何问题
Death doesn't solve anything at all,
继续活下去就能解决吗
but neither does living on?!
那是种不负责任的煽动吧
What irresponsible words!
痛能觉醒
Awakening can derive from pain.
不如就让伤口扩大
Why not just wallow in it?
所谓激辩是来自不同信仰
Heated debates often stem from different faith and beliefs.
有时候光明只是勇者的视觉暂留

Sometimes, light is merely a temporary vision of the brave.
产生怀疑先选择逃避
But people flee as soon as doubt arises.
仔细看
Look carefully!
黑暗一直都在
Darkness prevails,
慢慢地
slowly...
轻轻地
surreptitiously...
光明与黑暗正在交替
Light and darkness are in transit.
希望的背后处处隐藏着绝望
Behind hope lies hopelessness.

虽然黑暗是一种绝望
Although darkness reflects hopelessness,
但也是一种唤起觉醒的力量
it is also a source of strength for awakening.
越黑暗的影子
The darker the shadow,
往往伴随越强大的光芒
the greater the possibility of a seeing a brighter light.

这逻辑
This logic...
就像艺术家盖一座城堡
is like an artist building a castle.
越庞大
It is huge
越华丽
It is lavish
越精细
It is exquisite
犹如一座迷宫
Just like a maze,
盖好之后就走不出去
once it's built, there's no way you can get out of it.
可笑的对白明知不可靠
What you say is laughable and unreliable.
你能给她的也属于刹那
What you can offer her is transient.
深深爱她就要跟随她
If you love her, you will follow her.
这是我保护她的方法
This is my way of protecting her.
我就能跟她永远在一起
This way, I can be with her forever,
永不分离
never to part.
原本就属于不正常
It is deviant from the start,
还企图合理化
yet you attempt to rationalize it.
迷宫越走越深
You dwell deeper into the maze
越盖越大
and fall deeper into the abyss.

戒忍
Abstinence
引导
guidance
触及
interaction
沾黏
attachment
扩散
proliferation
逃避
denial
成瘾
addiction
心魔
evil!
这种感官国度
This realm of senses,
或大或小都是自我建造的意志
big or small, is all a creation of my mind.
心死是为魔
Evil is the death of your mind.

迎接光明来临时
Before you embrace the light,
必须历经漫长黑夜的苦难
you have to enre misery that darkness brings.
虽然微弱的光不能照亮全部
The light might not be bright enough to illuminate the entire darkness,
或许让自己更能聚焦
but it will help you focus
依循专注找到出口
and find your way out.

经过黑暗再度燃起光明
Through darkness, brightness is ignited,
心中更加平静
inner peace is attained.
你将会从此认识使命
You will then figure out you mission in life.

有面对才有停止
You can only put a stop to your problem when you face it head-on.
相信停止才能接受罪
You can only accept a sin when you believe in stopping the act.
因知道罪
You know it is a sin,
选择苟且
so you compromise your dignity.
人们就继续永无止境地苟且吧
You shall all revel in your human lowliness!
心魔会永远存在
Evil will always prevail!

人们的心魔会永远存在
Evil will always be in your minds.
光明也一直存在
Together with light.

为了光明先走向黑暗
We go through darkness in order to embrace light.
体验状态再照亮黑暗
Experience darkness, to illuminate darkness.

重生之后顿时感应黑暗游离
With a new lease of life, I literally feel the darkness disintegrate.
许多成为负面情绪的人
Many people give in to negativity.
了解这使命如宿命般情节
Figuring out our mission in life is part of our destiny, waiting to unfold.
需要获得解救及接受开导
When we embrace salvation and enlightenment,
将是一种不一样的开端
we are off to a brand new beginning.

展开新的体悟
With newfound actualization.
拯救濒临自杀患者
Saving someone on the verge of suicide,
杀了每个自杀者的心魔
is tantamount to destroying the evil in their minds.
我成为穿梭在黑暗间的行者
I've become a traveller who shuttles through darkness,
阻止自杀者动机
preventing people from attempting suicide,
不断维持着意念平衡
by constantly balancing this thin line of perception of life and death,
成为正面救赎力量
and helping them gain strength in positivity.

他是谁
Who is him?
黑暗骑士
The dark knight.
我是谁
Who am I?
黑暗骑士
The dark knight.

指引光明的黑暗骑士
I am the dark knight who guides them into the light.
这使命将会继续下去
This is my indestructible mission.

心魔会永远存在
Evil will always prevail.