当前位置:首页 » 欧美大片 » 欧美电影台词
扩展阅读
引进中国的巴基斯坦电影 2025-01-12 03:28:40
外国狼孩不能吃肉的电影 2025-01-12 03:22:19

欧美电影台词

发布时间: 2021-05-24 09:10:39

欧美经典电影台词

1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

外国战争电影经典台词

1、如果我不坚持自己的信仰,我不知道该如何活下去。——《血战钢锯岭》

2、他们大多数不能理解你的信仰,但他们都知道你的信仰有多坚定。——《血战钢锯岭》

3、当整个世界执意要将自己撕得粉碎时,我觉得想把其中一点拼凑回来并不是一件坏事。——《血战钢锯岭》

4、再救一个,再多救一个。——《血战钢锯岭》

5、别人都在杀人,我在救人,这才是我为国参军的目的。——《血战钢锯岭》



6、美国大兵强又好,技术高超最可靠,保卫国家功劳大,凶神恶煞全拿下。——《比利·林恩的中场战事》

7、这场战争也许只是最单纯的善与恶之争。——《比利·林恩的中场战事》

8、感想这种事,我们不在行,我的兄弟们准备好做任何事。——《比利·林恩的中场战事》

9、我不觉得这种事值得骄傲,但我只是做了我该做的。——《比利·林恩的中场战事》

10、如果子弹注定要击中你,那一枪早开了。——《比利·林恩的中场战事》

❸ 经典欧美电影台词

《白日梦想家》影片经典台词:开拓视野,冲破艰险,看见世界,身临其境,贴近彼此,感受生活,这就是生活的目的。
《怦然心动》影片经典台词:有些人浅薄,有些人金玉其外而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。
《两小无猜》影片经典台词:年少时容易把一切都看得很重,更容易把看得很重的东西瞬间推翻,就像哭闹的孩子看到新玩具的那一刻,嘴角在眼泪干之前就已经上扬。
《爱在日落黄昏时》影片经典台词:我觉得,当你年轻的时候,你会相信你会认识很多人,但后来你才会发现能交流的人其实很少。

❹ 欧美电影经典对白

《肖申克的救赎》
Red与假释官的对话:
Officer: Please sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?
请坐。瑞德,你因终身监禁已被关了40年了,你觉得你已改过了吗?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.
改过?让我想想。我不明白那是什么意思。
Officer: It means you're ready to rejoin society.
你有心理准备重新投入社会吗?
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
我知道你们是怎么想的,老弟。对我来说那只是个用来掩饰的词,政客用的词语,让你们年青人能穿西装打领带、有一份好工作。你倒底想知道些什么?我对自己所犯的罪感到后悔吗?
Officer: Well, are you?
你有后悔吗?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth I don't give a shit.
没有一天我不感到后悔的。不是因为我在监狱里,或者你认为我该这样。我回首过往,一个年青的、愚蠢的孩子犯了大罪。我想和他谈谈,我想和他讲讲道理,告诉他做人道理。但已经不能了,那孩子已无影无踪。只剩下这个老人,我得这样生活下去。改过?只是个狗屁的字眼。你继续盖上你的印章吧,老弟,别再浪费我的时间了。说句实话,我根本不在乎!

Andy 写给Red的信:
Andy: Dear Red, if you're reading this, you've gotten out and if you've come this far, maybe you'd come a bit further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
亲爱的瑞德, 若你能看到这封信,那你已经出来了。如果你已来了这么远,也许可以再前进一点。你还记得那个地方的名字,是吗?我需要一个人和我一起工作。我期待你的到来,棋盘已经摆好了。记住,瑞德,有希望是件好事情,也许是世间最好的事情,好的事情从不会逝去。我希望这封信能见到你,见到你很好。你的朋友,安迪。
Red的旁白:
Red: Not long after the warden deprived us of his company I got a postcard in the mail. It was blank, but the postmark said Fort Hancock, Texas. Fort Hancock, right on the border. That's where Andy crossed. When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down it always makes me laugh. Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Andy Dufresne headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled...Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
诺顿狱长一伙倒台之后,我收到了张明信片。它是空白的,但是邮戳是汉格堡,德萨斯州的。汉格堡,就在边境那里。安迪就是从那里出国的。当我想到他开车向南走的时候,我总会笑起来。安迪•德弗瑞恩,爬过了那臭屎沟,然后干干净净的到另一边去了。安迪•德弗瑞恩,向太平洋进发。我们跟他熟的老是谈起安迪,我发誓,他总是带来话题。安迪已经离开了,虽然有时那令我伤心,但我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的。它们的羽毛太光亮,当它们飞走的时候,你会觉得把它们关起来是种罪恶。但是,它们的离开让你生活的地方空荡荡的,可能我只是想念我的朋友了。

"Get busy living or get busy dying." That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime—— Parole violation. Of course I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope…
“要么忙着活, 要么忙着死。”这话一点都没错。我一生中第二次犯了罪,违反了假释条例。当然,我怀疑他们会因此设下路障,尤其是像我这样的老人家。我发现我很激动,几乎坐不住,思绪纷乱。这是一个自由人才能感受到的,一个自由人开始了漫长的旅程,伴随着未知的结局。我希望我能成功越过边界;我希望看见我的朋友,和他握手;我希望太平洋的海水如我梦中那样的蓝;我希望……

《国家宝藏2》
Patrick:They have no understanding.
没有一点同情心。
Ben:You know the truth. That's all that matters. You heard the story from Grandpa.
你知道真相,这就足够了.你从查尔斯爷爷那里听到的故事才是真的
Patrick:The story? This guy's got evidence. He's got everything. We have a story. We have nothing.
故事?那家伙拿出的是证据,他就能证明一切。我们只有故事,什么都没法证明。
For one brief moment, the Gates family could hold its head up. Now we're a bunch of crazies.
盖茨家族扬眉吐气才没多久,现在又变成一群疯子了。
Ben: But we're not liars.
但我们不是骗子。
Wilkinson is saying that Thomas Gates was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in U.S. History.
威尔金森说是汤玛斯•盖茨一手策划了美国历史上最黑暗的时刻。
And he burned the diary page to cover that up.
而且为了掩盖真相,他还焚烧了日记。
You and I both know he burned the page to keep Booth's men from finding the treasure.
但你我都知道他之所以烧掉那页日记,是为了阻止布思和他的人找到宝藏。
That's what we're gonna prove. There’s only one way to prove it.
那就是我们要去证明的东西。只有一个方法能证明。
Patrick:You have to find the treasure.
得找到宝藏。
Ben: You've got to find it. You're gonna help me find it. So come on. Let's hear the story again from Grandpa Charles.
必须找到它,而且你得帮我一起找。把查尔斯爷爷说过的故事再讲一遍。
Patrick:Grandpa heard his father say “Treasure map.” Then there was a commotion.
爷爷听到他爸爸说到“藏宝图”。然后外面就乱起来了。
Ben:Got all that. Was there anything after that? Anything he said, something he did? Anything at all?
那些都说过了,之后呢?他有说过什么,做过什么吗?随便什么。
Patrick:Wait a minute.
慢着…
Ben:What?
怎么了?
Patrick:He took his son's hand. He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath: "The debt that all men pay."
他握住他儿子的手,看着儿子的眼睛,用最后一口气说到:“凡人皆要还之债”。
Ben:"The debt that all men pay"?
凡人皆要还之债。
Patrick:The debt that Thomas paid.
汤玛斯已经还了。

《国家宝藏1》
Ben:Well, I'm gonna get straight to the point. Someone’s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
那好,我们就开门见山吧. 有人打算偷《独立宣言》。
Riley:It’s true.
是真的。
Abigail:I think I’d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
我看还是帮你们联络联邦调查局吧。
Ben:We’ve been to the FBI.
我们去过联邦调查局了。
Abigail:And?
结果呢?
Riley:They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
他们告诉我们《独立宣言》是不可能被偷走的。
Abigail:They’re right.
他们说得没错。
Ben:My friend and I are less certain. However, if we were given the privilege of examining the document... we would be able to tell you for certain if it were actually in any danger.
我和我朋友可没这么有信心.然而,如果能给我们检查一下这份文件的特权...我们就可以肯定地告诉你,是不是存在着任何危险。
Abigail:What do you think you’re gonna find?
你们想要去发现什么?
Ben:We believe that there’s an...encryption on the back.
我们相信它的背面有...一组编码。
Abigail:An encryption, like a code?
一组编码?你是说密码?
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:Of what?
什么样的密码?
Ben:Uh... a cartograph.
呃... 一副图。
Abigail:A map.
一张地图。
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:A map of what?
一张什么地图?
Ben:The location of...of... hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
埋藏了一些...具有历史价值的...东西的...位置。
. Abigail:A treasure map?
一张藏宝图?
Riley:That’s where we lost the FBI.
这也就是联邦调查局不信我们的地方。
Abigail:You’re treasure-hunters, aren’t you?
你们是寻宝人?对吧?
Ben:We’re more like treasure-protectors.
更确切地说,我们是宝藏的守卫者。
Abigail:Mr. Brown, I have personally seen the back of the Declaration of Independence, and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads, "Original Declaration of Independence, dated...
布朗先生,我亲自看过《独立宣言》的背面,我向你保证,那上面只有一行标注写道, 《独立宣言》原件,签署于是...
Ben:"Four of July, 1776." Yes, ma’am.
"1776年7月4日." 是的,女士。
Abigail:But no map.
但是没有地图。
Ben:It’s invisible.
地图是肉眼看不见的。
Abigail:Oh! Right.
噢!是的。
Riley:And that’s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
国土安全部也因此不相信我们。
Abigail:What led you to assume there’s this invisible map?
你们为什么会相信上面有隐形的地图?
Ben:We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
我们在一个两百年前的烟斗的把上发现一些铭文。
Riley:Owned by Freemasons.
烟斗曾为共济会所有。
Abigail:May I see the pipe?
我可以看看那个烟斗吗?
Riley:Uh, we don’t have it.
呃,现在不在我们手上。
Abigail:Did Big Foot take it?
大脚怪把它拿走了吗?
Ben:It was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
Abigail:Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你。

❺ 外国电影中的经典台词有哪些

1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克号》。

“我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局”。

2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克号》

“没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了”。

3、“I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze”——《阿甘正传》

“我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡”。

4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正传》

“就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光”。

5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正传》

“没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分”。

❻ 求欧美电影中英文经典对白原文(要长的哦,越长越好)

你好!!

英文电影经典对白

1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》
“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there, and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men.

12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thoughts, I’d rather dance with the cows’ til you came home.

14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy, baby.

15.《美梦成真》
The end,is only the beginning.

16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someon
e or sharing something.

谢谢!!

❼ 哪些外国电影有哪些哲理台词或经典台词

一、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. ——《The Shawshank Redemption》

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》

二、Takes a strong man to save himself,and a great man to save another.——《The Shawshank Redemption》

强者救赎自己,圣人普度他人。——《肖申克的救赎》

三、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.——《Forrest Gump》生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。——《阿甘正传》

四、Stupid is as stupid does.——《Forrest Gump》

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。——《阿甘正传》

五、Your heart is free,and used up the courage to follow it.——《Braveheart》

你的心灵是自由的,用尽勇气去追随吧。——《勇敢的心》

(7)欧美电影台词扩展阅读:

《肖申克的救赎》(The Shawshank Redemption)是由弗兰克·达拉邦特执导,蒂姆·罗宾斯、摩根·弗里曼等主演。

该片改编自斯蒂芬·金《四季奇谭》中收录的同名小说,该片中涵盖全片的主题是“希望”,全片透过监狱这一强制剥夺自由、高度强调纪律的特殊背景来展现作为个体的人对“时间流逝、环境改造”的恐惧。影片的结局有《基督山伯爵》式的复仇宣泄。

在IMDB当中被超过160万以上的会员选为250佳片中第一名。并入选美国电影学会20世纪百大电影清单。

剧情简介

故事发生在1947年,银行家安迪(Andy)被指控枪杀了妻子及其情人,安迪被判无期徒刑,这意味着他将在肖申克监狱中渡过余生。

瑞德(Red)1927年因谋杀罪被判无期徒刑,数次假释都未获成功。他成为了肖申克监狱中的“权威人物”,只要你付得起钱,他几乎有办法搞到任何你想要的东西:香烟、糖果、酒,甚至是大麻。每当有新囚犯来的时候,大家就赌谁会在第一个夜晚哭泣。瑞德认为弱不禁风、书生气十足的安迪一定会哭,结果安迪的沉默使他输掉了两包烟,但同时也使瑞德对他另眼相看。

很长时间以来,安迪不和任何人接触,在大家抱怨的同时,他在院子里很悠闲地散步,就像在公园里一样。一个月后,安迪请瑞德帮他搞的第一件东西是一把小的鹤嘴锄,他的解释是他想雕刻一些小东西以消磨时光,并说他自己想办法逃过狱方的例行检查。不久,瑞德就玩上了安迪刻的国际象棋。之后,安迪又搞了一幅影星丽塔·海华丝的巨幅海报贴在了牢房的墙上。

一次,安迪和另几个犯人外出劳动,他无意间听到监狱官在讲有关上税的事。安迪说他有办法可以使监狱官合法地免去这一大笔税金,做为交换,他为十几个犯人朋友每人争得了两瓶Tiger啤酒。两天后,他们坐在夕阳下的屋顶,喝着啤酒,瑞德说多年来,他第一次感受到了自由的感觉。

❽ 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本来就全靠运气

——《泰坦尼克号》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

——《泰坦尼克号》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了

——《泰坦尼克号》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧

——《肖申克的救赎》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救赎》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救赎》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死

——《肖申克的救赎》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救赎》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望

——《肖申克的救赎》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。

——《阿甘正传》

❾ 一些外国电影经典台词

  1. 我喜欢早上一起来是一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.

  2. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去.

  3. 盲目可以增加你的勇气,因为你无法看到危险。