1. 关于英文电影的经典对白
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
2. 经典的欧美爱情电影对白,要中文的
你好!
乱世佳人:
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎
After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。
魂断蓝桥:
雨中相会时,
浪漫的罗伊当即向玛拉求婚。
两人的对话
Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
玛拉,你认为我们今天该干什麽?
Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。
Oh,you won't have time for that!
现在你没有时间这样啦!
For what?
哪样?
For hesitating.
这样犹豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再犹豫啦!
No?
不能吗?
No.
不能。
Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我该干什麽呢?
You're going to get married.
去跟我结婚。
Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,罗伊,你疯了吧?
I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我疯了。这是奇妙的感觉。
Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,罗伊,千万理智些。
Not me!
我才不呢!
But you don't know me!
可你还不了解我呀!
Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。
Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
现在是战争时期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因为快要离开。。。
because you feel that
因为你觉得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小时内活完你整个的一生。
We're going to be married.
我们现在就去结婚!
It's you.
就是你,没错。
It'll never be anyone else.
别的人我永远都不要。
But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能这样肯定?
Now listen,darling.
好啦,亲爱的。
None of your quibbling!
你不许再这样支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不许再问了!
None of your doubts!
不许再怀疑了!
This is positive,you see?
这是绝对的,知道吗?
This is affirmative,you see?
这是肯定的,知道吗?
This is final,yu see?
就这样决定了,你知道吗?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必须和我结婚,知道吗?
I see.
我知道了。
Waterloo Bridge《魂断蓝桥》
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
‘我爱你,从未爱过别人,永远不会,这是真的,罗伊,永远不会。’
罗马假日:
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
我现在必须要离开你了。我将要走到那拐角,然后转弯。你待在车里把车开走。答应我不要看着我走过那个转弯口。只要把车开走离开我就象我离开你一样。
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?
泰坦尼克号:
ROSE:Jack,我爱你!
JACK:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:听著,ROSE,...你一定能脱险,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看著他们张,可享高寿...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在这里,
不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:赢得船票...
...是我一生最幸运的事,
让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,
你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,
答应我,你不会放弃...
...无论发生什麼事,无论环境怎样...
...ROSE,答应我,千万别忘了!
ROSE:我答应你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!
3. 欧美电影经典对白
《肖申克的救赎》
Red与假释官的对话:
Officer: Please sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?
请坐。瑞德,你因终身监禁已被关了40年了,你觉得你已改过了吗?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.
改过?让我想想。我不明白那是什么意思。
Officer: It means you're ready to rejoin society.
你有心理准备重新投入社会吗?
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
我知道你们是怎么想的,老弟。对我来说那只是个用来掩饰的词,政客用的词语,让你们年青人能穿西装打领带、有一份好工作。你倒底想知道些什么?我对自己所犯的罪感到后悔吗?
Officer: Well, are you?
你有后悔吗?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth I don't give a shit.
没有一天我不感到后悔的。不是因为我在监狱里,或者你认为我该这样。我回首过往,一个年青的、愚蠢的孩子犯了大罪。我想和他谈谈,我想和他讲讲道理,告诉他做人道理。但已经不能了,那孩子已无影无踪。只剩下这个老人,我得这样生活下去。改过?只是个狗屁的字眼。你继续盖上你的印章吧,老弟,别再浪费我的时间了。说句实话,我根本不在乎!
Andy 写给Red的信:
Andy: Dear Red, if you're reading this, you've gotten out and if you've come this far, maybe you'd come a bit further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
亲爱的瑞德, 若你能看到这封信,那你已经出来了。如果你已来了这么远,也许可以再前进一点。你还记得那个地方的名字,是吗?我需要一个人和我一起工作。我期待你的到来,棋盘已经摆好了。记住,瑞德,有希望是件好事情,也许是世间最好的事情,好的事情从不会逝去。我希望这封信能见到你,见到你很好。你的朋友,安迪。
Red的旁白:
Red: Not long after the warden deprived us of his company I got a postcard in the mail. It was blank, but the postmark said Fort Hancock, Texas. Fort Hancock, right on the border. That's where Andy crossed. When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down it always makes me laugh. Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Andy Dufresne headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled...Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
诺顿狱长一伙倒台之后,我收到了张明信片。它是空白的,但是邮戳是汉格堡,德萨斯州的。汉格堡,就在边境那里。安迪就是从那里出国的。当我想到他开车向南走的时候,我总会笑起来。安迪•德弗瑞恩,爬过了那臭屎沟,然后干干净净的到另一边去了。安迪•德弗瑞恩,向太平洋进发。我们跟他熟的老是谈起安迪,我发誓,他总是带来话题。安迪已经离开了,虽然有时那令我伤心,但我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的。它们的羽毛太光亮,当它们飞走的时候,你会觉得把它们关起来是种罪恶。但是,它们的离开让你生活的地方空荡荡的,可能我只是想念我的朋友了。
"Get busy living or get busy dying." That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime—— Parole violation. Of course I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope…
“要么忙着活, 要么忙着死。”这话一点都没错。我一生中第二次犯了罪,违反了假释条例。当然,我怀疑他们会因此设下路障,尤其是像我这样的老人家。我发现我很激动,几乎坐不住,思绪纷乱。这是一个自由人才能感受到的,一个自由人开始了漫长的旅程,伴随着未知的结局。我希望我能成功越过边界;我希望看见我的朋友,和他握手;我希望太平洋的海水如我梦中那样的蓝;我希望……
《国家宝藏2》
Patrick:They have no understanding.
没有一点同情心。
Ben:You know the truth. That's all that matters. You heard the story from Grandpa.
你知道真相,这就足够了.你从查尔斯爷爷那里听到的故事才是真的
Patrick:The story? This guy's got evidence. He's got everything. We have a story. We have nothing.
故事?那家伙拿出的是证据,他就能证明一切。我们只有故事,什么都没法证明。
For one brief moment, the Gates family could hold its head up. Now we're a bunch of crazies.
盖茨家族扬眉吐气才没多久,现在又变成一群疯子了。
Ben: But we're not liars.
但我们不是骗子。
Wilkinson is saying that Thomas Gates was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in U.S. History.
威尔金森说是汤玛斯•盖茨一手策划了美国历史上最黑暗的时刻。
And he burned the diary page to cover that up.
而且为了掩盖真相,他还焚烧了日记。
You and I both know he burned the page to keep Booth's men from finding the treasure.
但你我都知道他之所以烧掉那页日记,是为了阻止布思和他的人找到宝藏。
That's what we're gonna prove. There’s only one way to prove it.
那就是我们要去证明的东西。只有一个方法能证明。
Patrick:You have to find the treasure.
得找到宝藏。
Ben: You've got to find it. You're gonna help me find it. So come on. Let's hear the story again from Grandpa Charles.
必须找到它,而且你得帮我一起找。把查尔斯爷爷说过的故事再讲一遍。
Patrick:Grandpa heard his father say “Treasure map.” Then there was a commotion.
爷爷听到他爸爸说到“藏宝图”。然后外面就乱起来了。
Ben:Got all that. Was there anything after that? Anything he said, something he did? Anything at all?
那些都说过了,之后呢?他有说过什么,做过什么吗?随便什么。
Patrick:Wait a minute.
慢着…
Ben:What?
怎么了?
Patrick:He took his son's hand. He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath: "The debt that all men pay."
他握住他儿子的手,看着儿子的眼睛,用最后一口气说到:“凡人皆要还之债”。
Ben:"The debt that all men pay"?
凡人皆要还之债。
Patrick:The debt that Thomas paid.
汤玛斯已经还了。
《国家宝藏1》
Ben:Well, I'm gonna get straight to the point. Someone’s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
那好,我们就开门见山吧. 有人打算偷《独立宣言》。
Riley:It’s true.
是真的。
Abigail:I think I’d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
我看还是帮你们联络联邦调查局吧。
Ben:We’ve been to the FBI.
我们去过联邦调查局了。
Abigail:And?
结果呢?
Riley:They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
他们告诉我们《独立宣言》是不可能被偷走的。
Abigail:They’re right.
他们说得没错。
Ben:My friend and I are less certain. However, if we were given the privilege of examining the document... we would be able to tell you for certain if it were actually in any danger.
我和我朋友可没这么有信心.然而,如果能给我们检查一下这份文件的特权...我们就可以肯定地告诉你,是不是存在着任何危险。
Abigail:What do you think you’re gonna find?
你们想要去发现什么?
Ben:We believe that there’s an...encryption on the back.
我们相信它的背面有...一组编码。
Abigail:An encryption, like a code?
一组编码?你是说密码?
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:Of what?
什么样的密码?
Ben:Uh... a cartograph.
呃... 一副图。
Abigail:A map.
一张地图。
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:A map of what?
一张什么地图?
Ben:The location of...of... hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
埋藏了一些...具有历史价值的...东西的...位置。
. Abigail:A treasure map?
一张藏宝图?
Riley:That’s where we lost the FBI.
这也就是联邦调查局不信我们的地方。
Abigail:You’re treasure-hunters, aren’t you?
你们是寻宝人?对吧?
Ben:We’re more like treasure-protectors.
更确切地说,我们是宝藏的守卫者。
Abigail:Mr. Brown, I have personally seen the back of the Declaration of Independence, and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads, "Original Declaration of Independence, dated...
布朗先生,我亲自看过《独立宣言》的背面,我向你保证,那上面只有一行标注写道, 《独立宣言》原件,签署于是...
Ben:"Four of July, 1776." Yes, ma’am.
"1776年7月4日." 是的,女士。
Abigail:But no map.
但是没有地图。
Ben:It’s invisible.
地图是肉眼看不见的。
Abigail:Oh! Right.
噢!是的。
Riley:And that’s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
国土安全部也因此不相信我们。
Abigail:What led you to assume there’s this invisible map?
你们为什么会相信上面有隐形的地图?
Ben:We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
我们在一个两百年前的烟斗的把上发现一些铭文。
Riley:Owned by Freemasons.
烟斗曾为共济会所有。
Abigail:May I see the pipe?
我可以看看那个烟斗吗?
Riley:Uh, we don’t have it.
呃,现在不在我们手上。
Abigail:Did Big Foot take it?
大脚怪把它拿走了吗?
Ben:It was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
Abigail:Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你。
4. 求三部英语电影的5句对话
给你推荐阿甘正传吧 有我非常喜欢的几句话
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
阿甘:“妈妈常常说,人生就如同一盒巧克力,你永远无法知道下一粒是什么味道”
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
A promise is a promise.
信守诺言。
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
When I got tired,I slept.When I got hungry,I ate.When I had to go,you know, I went.
当我累了,我就睡觉。当我饿了,我就吃饭。当我想去,你知道的, 我就去。
泰坦尼克号里面 杰克说 you jump i jump 你跳我也跳
阿甘正传里面 阿甘说 Stupid is as stupid does 做傻事的人才傻呢
这个杀手不太冷里面 莱昂说 no women no kids 不杀女人和小孩
终结者里面 施瓦辛格说 I'll be back! 我会回来的
肖申克的救赎里面 安迪说Get busy living or get busy dying 要么忙着活要么等着死